Madness Descent

"You thought that tired old move would stop me! HAHAHAHA! I'm going to rip your lungs out, bitch!"

The Horric mad man slammed his head into hers then stuck his tongue out in delight. The girl felt the jarring strike ripple through her entire body. The pain was severe enough to make her legs give out. She collapsed onto the ground and the mad Horric drilled his foot into her side. Over and over again he kicked her side watching as she struggles to get up.

"Come on you pathetic waste of flesh! Struggle more yes! His eyes started to flutter as his pupils rolled to the back of his head. The maniac was enjoying the struggling girl and the pain he was giving her he had started to actually climax. It caused him to pause for just a second, his foot above the girl. She took the advantage and slammed her left elbow up and into his testicles. The man screeched in pain and stood stunned by the sudden strike. The girl in the cloak stood up using her back to lift his leg into the air. The rain poured as the mad Horric fell, hitting his head solidly on the ground. The girl didn't waste time. Lunging towards him, her cloak claws ready to strike, she landed with her knee in the man's chest. The air rushed out of him and she threw a punch right towards his face. Miraculously he managed to block the strike.

"You filthy whore! Your ruined me!" The girl struggled to get free from him and dashed back. The maniac stood and held his testicles with one hand. When he removed his hand she could see blood dripping from his pants and his hand. She was taken aback by the strange turn of events. She had never drawn blood from someone without using her weapon before, at least as far as she could remember. The Horric, enraged, charged back at the girl. The two exchanged blows again. This time she could feel his killing intent as she screamed at her. "Fucking whore bitch what have you done!" The girl only drowned out the words as she watched every blow he threw. She noticed something, he was even slower now. This gave her an idea. Rolling under a straight right she put her claw out and cut his thigh. His leg flinched but he spun to swing at her again. She put her claws up to reflect his strike. At the same time, the sharp blades sliced through his bicep. She spun around and sliced the tricep on the same arm. The arm went limp. He roared in both rage and pain. His arm flipped around like a limp whip. He instantly started throwing it like a weapon. It was like the pain was making him crazed. He didn't fight like a man who wanted to live. Frantically he continued to charge the girl.

"You're doing wonderfully little one keep going until you see the safest opportunity." The girl let her body move on its own. She felt it was like someone else was using her body. The only thing that told her it was, in fact, herself, was the reverb from the strikes landed. She felt the vibration jolt through her arm each time she made contact. Strangely the maniac had started to land more with the whip-like movement of his arm. The bone would lash across her shoulders or back leaving stinging sensations lasting every time. He used his still good arm to grab her suddenly by the throat.

"You are going to suffer bitch." He started laughing hysterically as he slammed his forehead into hers over and over again. Some odd ten strikes later the girl's vision was starting to go blurry. Almost instinctively she landed a swift knee to the groin. She felt the mush of what was testicles move as he did. The mad Horric dropped to his knees in agony. The girl stood in front of him ready.

"Are you ready to die?" The girl in the cloak had finally spoke to the maniac.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" The maniac had hit his peak madness and rage. His descent had finished. He stood up and flung is limp arm at the girl with all his might. As he did the girl spun around to the back of him and with all her speed punched the claws through the back of his head. For a moment the mad Horric stood, his eyes now impaled on the tips of her claws. She jerked her clawback and relaxed her arm as the man fell dead to the ground. Blood seeped from his eyes, arm, and groin into the wet surroundings. Relief came over the girl. She had won.