Escaped into a Trap

Deeper she ran into the dark cave. The cloak had returned back to its full form. The two used the original form. The cloak kept itself aware of vibrations around them. To its surprise, the only vibrations in the area were the girls. In total darkness, the girl decided to stop running. It wasn't long before she heard and the cloak felt the Prince coming up behind them. Each step shook the cavern. Then everything stopped. She still couldn't see anything, and now the cloak was panicking. They were completely blind now.

"We must keep calm." For once it was Rain speaking. She couldn't quite explain it, but for some reason, she felt tranquil. "If we keep calm we will be ready when." She stopped speaking as the smell of rotting fish drowned her instantly. Everything around her illuminated as a loud hissing roar spouted saliva across her face. Her uncle was back. She slashed at him as fast as she could. She felt no return from her claws. That was when she remembered the cloak not being in claw form. She let out a head-splitting scream that woke the cloak from its fear-induced trance. The cloak didn't bother to ask for permission this time. Instead, it instantly engulfed Rain. She stood, all black with the nebula and the fire raging in her eyes.

"What are you exactly?" The Horric Prince growled.

"Your niece." She let out a roar of laughter and struck the prince in its large torso. The Prince bounced off of the wall directly behind it. Enraged it retorted. Neither of them had much space to move. Yet both put their entire being into every strike. Dust fell around them as the walls rattle with each smash. Be it body or limb. The rattling caused by what was now only comparable to a brawl had started to shake the stalactites. She held the prince in place for a moment. As swiftly as she could she kicked the wall behind her. The stalactites came crashing down. Rain rolled quickly out of the way. She safely made it out of the way, but only just. The sharp objects crashed all around the Horric Prince, smothering him if not worse. The girl didn't wait to find out if the Prince was dead or alive. She took off back towards the way she had originally come. The engulfed forms eyes gave her enough sight to find her way out. The cloak assumed its original form when they noticed the light of day, though dimly, lighting up the walls. She finally got out of the cave system just in time for Fa and Luna to arrive.
"Rain!" Fa embarrassed her quickly. Squeezing so tightly Rain could not catch a deep breath. "Come we need to clear the area," Luna said nothing only nodded in agreeance with Fa. The three women and Storm made their way back a ways. They could still see the castle door from where they were now camping, but they felt they were a good distance away from the danger zone.

Fa started to cook as Rain explained to everyone what had occurred.

"Did you kill your uncle?" Luna asked when Rain was finished.

"I am not sure. I would be lying if I said I didn't try to, but I am not sure." Rain had a town of sorrow in her voice. She thought it was wrong to kill one's, own family. She felt she didn't have much of a choice this time, but what if that was just an excuse. What if she did have a choice and she chose to go down the path of violence the way she did. It started to weigh down on her. She wanted for so long to kill her father and now, she wasn't sure if she could kill anything ever again.