The Castle part 2

The word struck a chord with the girl in the cloak but for some unknown reason to her, she couldn't move. With all get being she wanted to jump up and down his throat. Who did he think he was? But get eyes only drifted from him to the spot Fa was stuck in the wall, still unable to move. Sure could feel the fear welling up in her throat.

"I'm gonna scream," she thought to the cloak, "you can't let me scream. We must stay strong on this one. Please help me!" The cloak recognized the terror in her thoughts, but with all of its might couldn't react itself. The large Horric man reached down and started to choke the girl lifting her into the air. He held her above his own head and then suddenly slammed her back first into the ground lifting her up and slamming her again and again and again. Each slam pushing more air out of the girl's body. Her consciousness started to fade away quickly as the cloak tried to reach her. The man threw her across the room. She bounced four times off the ground before she hit the wall going through it with the force of the Horric's throw.

"Little one!" The cloaks panic waws pulsing throughout the body of the girl. "Little one comes back or you will die. I can't help I need you to do the majority of the work!" The cloak started to ruffle through the air, writhing as it reached a fever pitch. A blinding light pulsed from the cloak itself as it flew around still attached to the girl. The pink and purple nova pushed the Horric man back and he released a wall-shaking roar. When the light dissipated the cloak had engulfed the girl. The fabric encased the girl's entire body like a suit. Both of the girl's arms were armed with the claws. A bright pink glow came from where her right eye would sit. The rest of her body was pitch black with the cloak still writhing all over her.

"We will finish this." The voices of the cloak came out from where the girl's mouth would be. The large Horric man smirked at the dark figure. Roaring he started to run straight towards the girl in the cloak. At the same time, the girl ran at the Horric man. Their weapons clashed against each other, rattling the castle walls again. Dust fell from the closest stones as they started to move out of place. The following battle was to fast for human eyes to comprehend. The strikes hit with so much force that weapons would have broken instantly, so the two only used their hands in the battle. Punching and slamming elbows and hitting as many times as possible. She threw uppercuts and hooks galore with all the force she could muster. The harder the girl hit the Horric the bigger his grin got. The two slid apart after a solid five minutes of fighting at that pace.

"You are turning out more promising then I thought. I must make a report. I will take my leave." The Horric man turned to mad man grabbing him by his chain and dragging him away. "We will be seeing you again. As he dragged the other behind him the cloaked girl was about to attack when another crash sounded from behind her. They turned around to see the winged woman standing behind them holding a large axe.

"You will stop losing my business," she spoke as she readied her axe.