Chapter 1(Edited)

Chloe's POV

Chloe's POV

Hello, I am Chloe. Right now, I'm helping my mom to pack my closet. You may ask why? Let me explain it to you.

Me and my mom are leaving this house and we are going to a place called Westchester. I know, the name is weird but mom got transferred there and we had some personal reasons, too. So we thought, let's leave this hell hole of a place and start a new life.

Here, nothing good has happened to either me or mom and we don't want to live here and remember those dreadful moments of our life. So, we bought a house the second we got the chance to leave. It was sold to us by an old couple and we liked it, plus it was under our budget, so we bought it.

Now, we are packing everything because we are leaving early in the morning tomorrow

Now, we are packing everything because we are leaving early in the morning tomorrow. I have even admitted myself to the local high school there. So everything was set and we are ready to leave.

THE NEXT DAY
******************************
My alarm rings as if it's life was in danger. You know, I could literally separate its screws and wheels right now but I ignored it and try to wake up. I listen to the cartons and boxes moving below.

I rush to the shower quickly. I come out and wear my usual attire, which is either consists of a turtle-neck top or huge sweaters with jeans and sneakers. I wear a brown and white stripped sweater paired with ripped jeans and a small bag. I tuck the sweater inside the jeans and I am ready to go.

I'm looking forward to go and settle in the new city, away from here

Me and my mom go and sit in the car, ready to go leave this place. Me and mom talk about the neighbors, school, job, etc.

I hope my life there is better and calm, without any boy troubles.

We reach our new place at night to see that all our furniture is set up and the extra set of keys was under the potted plant. Thank God the company offered to set everything up or else it would have been one hell of damn work.

I kissed my mom goodnight and go to sleep in my new room. I change into comfortable clothes and sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

THE NEXT MORNING
**************************
TRING!!TRING!!!

ARRGHHH!!!! This alarm clock's sound is sooo bad and annoying. I want to literally smash it like the Hulk does. I hate waking up in the mornings and going to school. Especially to a new school, but things had been so bad in the past ten years that I would do anything to escape it.

I grumble and wear a turtle neck T-shirt with  jeans and tie my hair into a messy bun and wear my round glasses. I look like a nerd, which I am, but who cares. I take my Duchini bag and leave for school.

I reach my new school safely and went to the reception desk and ask for my time table. My first lecture is History.

Aghh!! I hate it when I have that lecture first thing in the morning, it makes me feel sleepy. Even if you're nerd it doesn't mean that you like each and every subject.

I start following the map printed behind my time table, I am half way through when a girl comes running my way.

"Hey, I am Lilly", she introduces herself and puts her hand forward. I think for a second and shake her hand.

"Hello, I am Chloe."

"Nice to meet you Chloe, do you want to be friends?", she asks. I don't know what to say. Maybe I should say yes, because I am here for a new start.

"Why not?", I say and smile encouragingly.

Suddenly, I feel a burning sensation on my back so I turn and look behind me, I am met with a pair of mesmerizing and gorgeous ocean blues eyes.