Chapter 40

Ryan's pov

The ceremony hall was looking like heaven on earth. Everything in white. The chandelier shinning like a bright star in the middle of room. People walking and talking with each other. Everything would be perfect but....unless and until she is there. My life. My love. My Chloe.

I look at the watch. It is almost time for the ceremony. I go to my room for changing into my attire.  As usual Beta and Alpha had a dress code. Beta had to wear Black while Alpha had to wear white. I dint want wear white completely so I wore mix.

I wore quickly because I wanted to see Chloe soon

I wore quickly because I wanted to see Chloe soon. I just wanted see her wearing white and coming to me to become mine for ever. I smile at the thought. She would look like a real angel.

I skip steps and rush and wait in altar for her.

"Son, calm down.Dont rush ." Dad says patting my shoulder. I smile sheepishly at him. Suddenly a music in background starts playing. I instantly recognize the music. It's Chloe's favorite song. She used to listen to it every time we used to go on a date. When asked why.

She said" It always brings a calm feeling in me and you being with me while I am listening makes it just more amazing " I smile remembering our moments we shared. If we mark each other we will be closer than ever. I'm happy that she too is happy. We spoke with her mom too. Her mom was happy as long as Chloe is but she wants her to focus on her studies too which she promised she would.

The gigantic door opens and Chloe comes. She wore a long  white sleevless gown which had a slit near her right thigh and her was pulled up in a messy bun. Her chocolate color hair suited her. It was one thing I loved but she would always tie it to a bun.

She looked gorgeous

She looked gorgeous. My love looked up to my eyes and a beautiful smile came on her lips. Her eyes were shining with happiness. She came and placed her hand in my huge one and came near me.

"Hey beautiful" I say.

"Hey handsome" I chuckle at our conversation.

"I can't be more happy than this" I say.

"Nor can I"  A priest comes and asks whether she wants to be my mate forever. She replies affirmatively. So do I.
Soon after that we officially become one. Now just I have to mark and mate with her at night. Thinking of it makes me happy.
After the oath we go to meet our family and friends. Her mom was happy. Her mom knows what werewolves were. She was insecure at first but later agreed. Dad was not seen but he had informed The Beta and gone it seems. Later we go and meet Harry and Lilly.

I wasn't expecting Harry and Lilly to be together but it's fate. Harry wore a black suit with no tie whereas Lilly wore a gown with black and floral prints. I look at the couple and smirk.

"Hey Lilly, black?" I ask smirking.

"I was forced into wearing this" she says scowling at Harry. Lilly and Chloe were back to BFFs and everything was back to normal.

HARRY

HARRY.

LILLY

LILLY.

They were good together. Harry had suffered and Lilly forgave. I hope everyone remains happy like this. I look at Chloe. She smiles at me and gives a small peck on my lips and moves closer to my ears and whispers.

"I will always love you" and kisses my cheeks too.

"Get yourself a room" Lilly shouts closing her eyes.

"As if you are very innocent" Chloe says.

"I am" Lilly counters back and they carry on with their banter while I and Harry escape from there.

We talk about the pack, rouges, Chloe, Lilly and parents...

I'm happy. I wanted this for so long and now I finally have it. A happy life.