Chapter 15(Edited)

******************************************
Ryan's POV

When she said those words, I thought my heart would tear away from my chest and leap out, because what she said was too special for me. She was more than just a mate for me. She was my whole world. She was the apple of my eye. I just couldn't control myself because I just wanted to feel her lips against mine.

So I kissed her hard and wished to portray my feeling through that kiss. It was like a dream come true for me. It was fantastic. It was like kissing my dream girl as she really was my dream girl. She was shocked at first but then continued to kiss me. I understood that it was her first kiss. I was amazed by the fact that I was her first. She was amazing.

I just wanted her and nothing else. Suddenly my phone starts ringing in my pocket and we break apart. She looks so hot right now I just want to kiss her again. I pick up the call without checking the caller's name. I instantly regret not checking because it was the last person I ever wanted to talk with.

IT WAS MY DAD!

I hated him from the core of my being. He had ruined my childhood then again came into my life and apologized. For him, I never truly mattered. I was just a somebody who was going to be the next Alpha of his territory. Nothing else.

I excused myself and told Chloe that I will call her later because my dad had something important to discuss with me.

My dad had informed me that he was against my mating with Chloe as she was just a human and she would weaken the pack that he had spent so many years bringing to the top. 

It wasn't even him who had bought it up, it was all my mom who turned it. She was strong even after my dad left us. It was when she died, he remembered that the most powerful pack in the world is none other than his own pack.

I reached house and directly went to the office room.

"What did you want dad?", I ask him directly, not wanting to beat around the bush. It physically pains me every time I call him 'Dad'.

"I want you to mate with my friend's daughter, who is also a werewolf. I do not want a human Luna in my pack. So, quickly cut off all ties with this girl and we will prepare for your mating ceremony. Understood?"

WHAT THE HELL?!!!!
******************************
PLEASE COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER AND  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

Thanks for reading! :)