#Bike Au

hapyhappiness
DracoDragonGirl
p3pp3r_
Waffle-Ninja
hxrmits

word count: 3028

bikeaubikeauBikeauBikeauBIKEAUBIKEAU!

Bdubs smiled proudly as he looked at his bike. It was a bulky looking bike that looked like it was brand new, but Bdubs used it often and cleaned it daily.

"You coming, Bubbles?" Xisuma grinned, climbing atop his bike. His bike was slender yet sturdy and definitely quite tall. He had slipped a bottle in the front and a few snacks in his backpack.

"Yeah, c'mon Bubbles!" Keralis beamed, peddling around on his monster of a bike and turning back, watching as Bdubs admired his own. Bdubs finally laughed at their impatience and hopped on his bike.

The trio biked around the park, happily chatting and racing. "Hey Shaswamy, can you share some of those snacks?" Keralis asked. "Yeah, lets go sit down!"

The three sat down, Xisuma opening his can of pretzels and holding it out for the other two. After a a few minutes, Keralis grabbed the can and stood on the bench, holding it above his head and way above X's reach.

"Hey!"

Bdubs watched amused as Keralis backflipped off the bench and cartwheeled onto his bike. Only giving himself more evidence that the big-eyed builder was a jedi. X never gave up that easily. The admin had already hopped onto his own bike and zoomed off after his pretzel.

"I swear to god Keralis is a jedi, no one believes me!" Bdubs murmured to himself as he jumped on his bike and sped after the two, grabbing all the snacks along with him.

"Guys, wait up!" Bdubs yelled. He never saw the branch approaching him. Xisuma glanced back to see Bdubs get whacked in the face by a branch. He burst into laughter, stopping almost falling off his bike.

"Haha, oh my god, are you okay Bdubs?" he grinned, trying to control his laughter.

"No! I'm not okay!" Bdubs snapped, though Xisuma's giggle made him laugh too. "It's.. it's not funny!"

Bdubs couldn't help but chuckle as his friends raced off ahead of him, chatting loudly.

"GUYYYYYYYYYYS! IM GONNA EAT ALL YOUR COOKIES IF YOU DON'T WAIT UP!" Bdubs screamed as a final effort to slow down the two lovebirds. They immediately screeched to a stop, turning back and stopping by him.

"Hey, I want the cookies!" Keralis said."Well, too bad!" Bdubs stuck his tongue out and stuffed a whole cookie in his mouth.

Keralis tried grabbing the cookies but ultimately failed as Bdubs quickly put the cookies behind his back. Sticking his tongue out, he quickly taunted them and hopped on his bike. It probably wasn't a great idea to ride since he was still chewing the cookie, but he couldn't let Keralis get the cookies.

He rode ahead while the other two scrambled for their bikes, which were ahead of Bdubs. He turned his head to stick his tongue out at them again. "You won't get the cookies!" He taunted them again. However, he wasn't looking where he was going...

Bdubs went smack into a tree. AGAIN. He let out a groan, toppling off his bike and dropping the cookies.

"Why!" he almost shouted, rubbing his eyes and whimpering in pain as he moved.

"Bubbles!" Keralis shouted, rushing after him. There were more honks and more bikes coming their way. "Bubbles! Are you hurt?" he cried, finding him and grimacing at the sight.