More Than Just a Makeover

Written by BreakfastVibes, Erica, ClownyAlter, Ponygirlpony, Espressooooo, and hapyhappiness
Edited by: ClownyAlter
Warning: Suggestive Nature near the end.
W

ord Count: 2053

---------------

---------------

Although you may not know it, Cleo is a spectacular make up artist. She can easily disguise herself as whoever she pleases. It was her exceptional talent that kept her out of harms way, especially when she's planing on pranking someone.

Cleo's skill was accompanied by False's intimidation level, which is very high, and the fact that she could spook anyone into doing what she wanted by simply challenging them to PVP.

The two girls grouped up with Stress and the trio set out to find their victim.

They stopped by the shopping district first to see if they could spot Doc. They already knew he would be needing more supplies for his projects so it was kind of logical to check there first.

It was an easy search really.

They just wandered around, searching up and down, making sure to check every pixels possible.

However, it was very unnecessary.

All they have to do was to search nearby Cherry's Computer and heard the sound of someone bumping into glass, the sound of someone slipping down the glass and a thud.

Cleo couldn't help but laugh, a predatory smile on full display as tapped on Doc's shoulder.

He grumbled in response.

"Doc, I know you've got things to do, but I hope you don't mind if we steal you for a moment"

Doc didn't have a chance to react.
As the cyborg hesitantly turned around, you could see the worry building in his expression. While he wasn't paying attention the other girls showed up. He was surrounded. Cleo was confident that Doc knew there was no escape.