Lie's Lie's Lie's

Fathom's pov:

I walked out of the school, looking around for Darkstalker.

I searched for a little while, but I finally found him in the middle of the crowd.

He seemed to just be staring in space.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

He turned to face me, his expression full if happiness and confusion at the same time.

"Nothing..." he answered, his voice rather hoarse.

"Rrriiigggghhtt" I rolled my eyes, "Come on, let's just go home."

We started the walk by going down the road, turning into a few streets, then finally getting home.

It was at least a fifteen minute walk, and the whole time Darkstalker was silent.

I could tell he was thinking about something, due to him staring at the ground the whole walk and frowning.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He just nodded ever so slightly, barely even glancing at me.

"Ok..." I muttered.

The rest of the way home was silence, not an awkward one, but not a comfortable one either.

Once home, he quickly unlocked the door and ran in, booking it upstairs. The echo of his door slamming behind rang through the living room.

"How was school dear?" Foeslayer asked.

"It was alright, although we did bump into a few old friends" I answered as I went to sit on the couch, dropping my bag on the ground and slumping into the thick cushions.

"Like who?" she asked.

"Just Clearsight and Indigo."

When I saw the girl with the short black hair, I knew immediatly who it was, but I wanted Darkstalker to find out for himself, which I'm pretty sure he would've wanted me to do....well, maybe.

Her eyes widened at the names, as wide as when Darkstalker and I heard them ourselves.

"Oh my goodness! Darkstalker must be ever so happy!" she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm not sure about that, he seemed more confused then excited, but who can blame him, she left him for four years, then suddenly just happened to be at our new school like some predictable romance movie or something" I laughed at the last bit.

Foeslayer, still smiling, nodded, then shook her head as she giggled a bit, going back to the book she was reading. 

I got up and picked up my bag, heading upstairs and to my room.

I closed the door behind me, pulling out my homework from my bag and sitting in on my desk.

I sat down on my chair, picking up a pen I had managed to keep safe for school, and began hours of homework.

~~~~~~~~~~

Darkstalker's pov:

I sat on the edge of my bed, my thumb and index finger placed on my temple.

My eyes were closed as I tried to relax, but so much stuff was hoping at once.

First, new school, then Indigo, then Clearsight...

I didn't know what to do. My brain wasn't functional enough for homework, and I didn't dare pull out my phone, because I knew I'd get a major headache.

So I just sat there, thinking.

I thought I'd be more happier then this. I mean, I have missed Clearsight everyday with all my heart, and I have never stopped loving her. But then when I finally see her again, I'm speechless, and I don't say anything. As much as I wanted to hold her in my arms for the rest of eternity, making sure she never escapes from me again, I knew she wouldn't allow it. She's probably still as stubborn as the day we became friends.

Friends.

Just friends.

Obviously, I wanted more than that. But are we still even friends? Do I have to start all over again just to gain her heart?

I didn't know.

Would she ever accept me after I ignored her and attempted to forget about about her for all these years.

I still didn't know.

I guess there was only one way to find out, but that would have to wait till tomorrow.

My thoughts halted as someone entered my room.

"OK, what happened?" Whiteout asked.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I snapped back.

"Yes, but I couldn't care less, now come on, spill."

She spun my desk chair around so it was facing me, then sat on it, putting her right leg over her left and crossed her arms.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

She narrowed them back.

So stubborn.

"Why do you ask?"

"Fathom said you're acting weird and silent, and I know for a fact that that is not like you, unless something happened, so tell me for god's sake!"

I rolled my eyes and looked up at her.

"I ran into an old friend. There, you happy?" I scowled.

"Not even the slightest. Who was it?"

I groaned.

"It was a Clearsight, now are you happy?"

She didn't answer, just pursed her lips and nodded, as if impressed with the answer.

"Sooo, can you get ou~"

"Do you still have feelings for her?"

I growled and shut my fists, my nails digging into my palm.

"Who ever said I did?"

"No one, it was pretty obvious."

"Well if you really want to know, no, no I don't have feelings for her and I never did."

Lies, lies, lies.

"OK, sure, well, to bad, I was gonna hook you up..." she said in a teasing tone, trying to get me to tell her the truth.

Pfft, like I'd even want her to.

"Well then, that just sucks, now get out!" I growled.

She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Imma hook you up anyway!" she said
before running out if the room.

"No you won't! BECAUSE IF YOU DO- oh never mind your gone..." I trailed off, defeated.

But some things are better left being defeated.

A/N:

.....dont hate me.....

ANYWAY! SORRY FOR BEING A DUMB BUTT AND NOT BOTHERING TO WRITE AGAIN! IM BUSY READING OTHER THINGS.... because I can....sowwyy ):3

So...tell me if I made any errors in the spelling or something pls....ye... K bye 👋