A/N: Apologies (Please Read)

Guys...idk if I'm gonna write the sequel...
It's just I've lost ALL INSPIRATION FOR THIS STORY.
Point is, I couldn't care less about Wings Of Fire anymore, it was a phase I went through when I was young and stupid and I decided to start writing this series with no skills what so ever.
I'm actually surprised the first book got 22k readers now XD btw thanks for that I still really appreciate all the support.
But I've just been stressing about it cuz in reality I haven't really got the whole story down for the whole thing. All of I've got is Darkstalkers story and how his life goes on and a lil bit of Fathoms but I don't have a clue about the others.
It really was fun making this tho and I'm so glad most of u enjoyed it and I'm sorry to those who didn't, I understand this is a pretty shitty series but I'm still working on my writing skills (btw highschool sucks and I want it to burn)

Anyhow, I was thinking of passing the series to any of my readers who want to start writing or want to practice, so whoever wants to continue this series and write the sequel u r more than welcome to (but if not that is completely fine and I fully understand )
Or we can just leave this as a discontinued story, I really don't care what ends up happening.
Therefore, here are the rest of the OC's I have received:

jojowolf50

Name: Dusk

Gender: Female

Look: (this was all I could find 😅)

Personality: Kind, the shy type, but a bit more confident around relatives and close friends

Age: 15? ( I wasn't given the age, but this would seem appropriate 'XD)

Parents: Clay and Peril

jojowolf50

Name: Dawn

Gender: Male

Look:

Personality: Dusk's twin brother, but practically the opposite, loud, protective of Dusk, a bit of a klutz and a little violent when he needs to be

Age:15

Parents: Clay and Peril

That's right. . . I've only got two XD. But yeah that's them. I'm sincerely sorry to let you all down, but I know when I start it, I'm not gonna enjoy a second of it, plus I'm busy with school. I hope you enjoyed the series while it lasted, and thank you all for reading!