Authors Note (PLS READ TvT)

Just real quick, I have a few things to announce.

First, this is the new pic for Fathom.

Just got bored of the old one and I thought this was cute so :>

Second, GIVE ME UR OOOCCCCC'S!

Srs tho I need more if you want ur OC in the sequel. So don't hesitate to DM me and gimme all the details about ur WOF OC. Although once this book is done, the sequel won't be out for a while so I guess you'll have a lotta time then XD

Third, sorry I haven't been updating that much, just since online classes came its been even more stressful and annoying (other then the lil bit of cheating I can get away with >:>......oh come on I know y'all cheat to) and I haven't had that much time to write bc I've been trying to get all the work done than hand it in by the right time. 

Also bc as u know I'm working on literally four other books so yyyeeeeee. 

And lastly. . . do you want a face reveal?

More INFO about OC's:

Just a reminder, when you give me ur OC's, I sort you out into a family, kinda like the sortin hat from Hazzy Potta (ha im so funny :I) So say if ur OC is a Nightwing Rainwing, you'll be sorted into Glorybringers fam. But there are limits for dah children, no more then three. If there ends up being more than three in a fam, then I might have to make you an adult or just someone random thats friends with another OC or the WOF peeps. Make sure to tell me what ur OC looks like and their personality. NO BACK STORY PLEASE, IT MAKES EVERYTHING A LIL BIT MORE ANNOYIN TO FIGURE OUT XDD.

Hope y'all r safe and having a fantastic day or night. Remember, drink sanatiser, eat ten vitagummies a day, and eat soap :)