mom and dad <3

We are all sitting at a table eating sandwiches, french fries, pizza and all of this stuff who are perfect for our physical health. Joey is making his best jokes, everyone chatting. It was so cool ! After that, boys started to play at a billards inside the restaurent. I'm talking with my crazy beautiful girls about all I missed. We also planned to go make shopping during the week. And the conversation have been stopped when boys came back.

"Do you think that I can throw this peanut in Joey's mouth in one shot ? " Logan ask.

"We bet ?" Kyle propose.

"Okay, if I do this... Audrey and Ruel make a date in two days, 'cause tomorrow we go at the beach."

"Yeah ! Do it !" Liza and Amber scream.

"You wouldn't be marry with him 10 minutes ago ?!" I ask.

"People change Audrey." Liza said. "Now please, Logan win !"

He takes a breath. I look at Ruel and whispered a « sorry ». Ok, I have to confess that, this situation is weird and a little bit funny, and I thinks it's the same for him. Our friends are definitely crazy.

Everyone waited Logan's throw. And when he did it, the peanut enter in Joey's mouth, the date was confirmed.

"Joey come and help me to find them a ship name !" Liza screams.

"Of course." He responds still eating the peanut.

☆ ☆ ☆

The evening spent very fast. I wanted to stay with all of them. I just felt nervous when my friends started to ask questions to Ruel about his tour and that he looked at me at the same time as he answered. No one reacted at this so everything was okay. After, I had to return home. I used to be in Logan's car for each trip. Ruel was with us 'cause his house was on our way.

"You look like a child sitting in the back." I said laughing.

"He is a child." Logan confirmed.

"Hey I'm not a child !"

"You are." I say.

"I'm taller than you, that should be you the child !"

"Make a nap honey we're not arrive yet." Logan said.

I laugh, I couldn't stop me when I saw Ruel sulking. When I managed to stop, Logan turned on the music and we all sang.

"I feel like a shit, you're both talented singers !" Logan sighed.

"It's okay Logan." I said putting my hand on Logan's one.

"Guys I have a question." Ruel said.

"Yup !" We both said.

"Are you guys dating ?"

We start to laugh, everyone asked us that.

"No we are not, she's like my sister."

"Oww ok." He said shrugging.

"It's your house dude. Audrey, could you go with our baby, I have to call someone."

"I can go at my house by myself." Ruel said.

"No Audrey go with you. Bye cousin !"

"Bye Dude !"

We walked together in the silence.

"I think he just wanted to let us together." He said.

"I guess too." I said laughing.

He stop to walk and look at me.

"Well, see you tomorrow !"

"See you tomorrow tall boy, thanks for this night ! Logan gonna send you my Instagram and my number for the date."

I started to walk at the car but he caught my arm.

"If you don't want to go at this date, we can lie."

"No it's okay, this date will be kinda funny."

"Ok, so now, bye for real." He said laughing.

"Bye for real, see ya."