blackmail

I was currently in Birmingham and to be honest my hotel room was sick. Everything was really big, there's the biggest TV ever, the biggest bathtub ever, everything was the biggest thing ever !

I was listening to music when someone suddenly knocked at my door.

"Yup !" I shout.

"Room service !" Voices said.

"What ?" I said turning my head over the voices and see all my family.

"Surprise !" They all yelled.

"Did I eat something wrong ?" I asked myself rubbing my eyes.

"We are not a mirage honey." My grandma said hugging me.

All hugged me and told me how much they missed me.

"Can I know why did you cross the Atlantic and so much more to come see me ?"

"Because we wanted to watch you sing in Europe." My dad answered.

"God you are insane !"

"Our bank account also told us that." My aunt said.

"Can't wait to see you sing." My little cousin yelled.

"And I can't wait to see you smile at me during the show." I said with a sweet tone taking her in my arms.

My parents watched me with a proud face. We talked for hours before my parents said that their daughter had to get ready for her concert, so they left me alone. I wanted to call Ruel but I knew that he was busy today. I will call him later. I had to kill my show !

☆ ☆ ☆

"Do you have like a ritual before a show ?"My older cousin Jordan asked.

"I used to call Ruel." I said shrugging.

"Rule ?"

"No Ruel ?"

"Is that your boyfriend ?" He said with a look full of innuendo.

"What no ! It's my best friend and he is also singer on Tour. So we ask each where is it, how are people, how he feels and so on."

"Oh okay, and does he see you like a friend ?"

"Of course, we are just friends !"

"I want take a pic of my favorite people !" Amisha said.

We took the pic, with dumb' face of course.

"Oh I forgot that I had to film you for grandma." He said taking a small camcorder out of his pocket. "Ready ?"

"Yup !"

"Okay. So how do you feel Audrey ?"

"I'm feeling really ecstatic about opening this show !"

"Something to tell at our fabulous grandma ?" He brought the camcorder closer to me.

I took a breath before I spoke.

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper a peck of pickled peppers ? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked ?"At the end of my tirade, I was out of breath and my cousin looked confuse. He didn't say anything during a moment.

"Yeah, thanks Audrey ! Bye grandma we love you !" Then he turned of the camera. "Why did you say that ?" He ask mocking at me.

"Hum I don't know, you caught me off guard... these were the vagaries of live."

"Ok, go kill this show you are better at that."

"Hey, my tirade was so badass !"

"Yeah but continues to make music rather."

"Thanks for always support me whenever I do or say something." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Your welcome Aud' !"

☆☆☆

Okay, it was so fucking amazing ! I think it was one of the best show that I did. When I went to the green room, my family was already there waiting me. They all screamed when I entered in the room and hugged me.

"You've been amazing !" my dad congrats me, he was really emotive.

We all talked about my performance and all people who sang my songs.

"I think I can hear anymore." My uncle pouting.

"Fragile !" I said amused.

"Totally." My grandma gagged.

"Don't start bothering you three !" My mom said.

"Yup, and for congrats Audrey we'll go at a restaurant so go get ready honey." My mom's sister said.

"Ok !"

☆ ☆ ☆

"Oh no don't wear this outfit !" my mom scolded me.

"Why it's just a dinner with family !"

"No ! Everyone is dressed nice !"

"Ugh !"

"Everyone won't care about my outfit !"

"Come on Audrey ! It's just one night !"

"Nope !"

"Of course yes !"

"Surely not !"

"I will not tell your dad about your phone bill if you put on this dress."

"Ok..." I said with a panicked voice taking the dress.

" I said with a panicked voice taking the dress

Liked by Lizaaaa and 123 563 others

audreymikaa jaded

User 1 : weouuuuw
User 2: she is so cute 😍
Lizaaaa : damn guuuuuurl
Logan-pratt : why do u look sooooooo good ?
audreymikaa: @Logan-pratt it's ruel's fault !
oneruel: WHAT !!!
audreymikaa: @oneruel if i didn't put on this dress my mom would talk to my dad about my phone bill
oneruel : @audreymikaa ups, but at least your outfit is fire :)