they are cuter than amsterdam

"Don't be stupid, everyone knows that vanilla is the best flavor. I said eating my ice cream."

"Ugh all those people are basic people and have a boring life !"

"Look at you ! You're eating a salted caramel ice cream ! It's the most disgusting flavor."

"Habitually I'm agree with your tastes Audrey, but now you are a real shit in ice cream matter !"

"Surely not ! YOU have bad tastes in ice cream matter."

"Nah you..."

"Excuse me, hi, can we take a picture please." Teenage girls cutting us off two

We instantly forgot our fight and had the biggest smile ever.

"Yes sure !" We both said.

"What's your name ?" I asked.

"Ally and Emma." Emma answered.

"Great names !" Ruel said.

We took pictures all together, made funny faces and of course Ruel annoyed me during the shooting. The girls seemed amused. Ruel tried to make a diversion :

"Will you going to the show tonight ?"

"Yeah !" They said.

"Wow thank you !" I responded.

"See you there lovers." They said laughing.

We responded different thing at the same time : "Hum we are not a thing actually, we are just best friends. And we are fighting everytime." "Don't wanna have a boyfriend, and you know it's not appropriate about our careers and this stuff.  Plus he is so annoying."

"Okay, see you tonight guys !" Ally giggled.

"See ya !" I answered.

"See you tonight." The lanky boy responded. "Damn we looked so dumb !"

"Yup ! We are pieces of shit !"

"Oh god I want to show you something !" He took my hand and we walk together until a bridge. There were no one, the landscape was so cute. Actually all Amsterdam was so cute.

"This is so sick !"

"Yeah !"

We looked at the passing boat in silence.

"Let's sit down." Ruel proposes showing the bench behind us.

"Logan called me, he told me that everyone is mad 'cause they can't be there with us." I said playing with Ruel's fingers.

"Yeah I know, Liza and Joey bullied me by text and told me how much they wanted to go at our show. Talking about Liza, do you know if she found who had eaten her Cheetos."

"Yeah she knows, and she told me that she was going to take revenge one day."

"Do we have to be worried ?"

"Anytime when it's Liza."

"Oh..."

"The only way to be spared is to be her boyfriend. She gives and forgives everything when she is in love with someone."

"I don't gonna date Liza only cause she gonna possibly kill me. Plus we like each other as friends." He finished his ice cream.

"I don't see you having a girlfriend."

"I also don't see you having a boyfriend..

"We'll be alone for ever."

"Nah, I will end my life with 2 dogs and 3 cats."

"Ha sorry, it changes everything."

☆ ☆ ☆

Ruel was talking about a story time he had with his cousins, I listened to him. My head was leaning on his shoulders.

"And we sang a One direction's song."

"No way !"

"Yup, we were so cool ! And we tried to act like them."

"So it's why  you called you oneruel on Instagram ?"

"Nope, someone had already taken the name Ruel." He said with a disappointed face who made me laugh

"Do you have the video ?"

"Not on my phone."

"Ugh, I would have been your best fan !"

"Yeah I know... you would be this girl present at each meet and greet and each concert."

"You have also this kind of girl ?!"

"Yup ! She is really sweet actually."

"Talking about concert and meet and greet what time is it ?"

He took his phone for the see what time it was.

"Damn we have been on this bench for 2 hours !"

"And we didn't kill or harm each other !"

"We progressed !"

"Yeah ! Do we have to go ?"

"Yup we should."

"Let's go !"

We stood up and we walked to the hotel. There was a silence. Ruel put his arm around my shoulders and tried to unbalance me with.

"UGH YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT !!"

After I yelled at him, I almost feel because I wasn't focused. And this asshole laughed so hard !

"Well, well, well how the tables have turned."

☆ ☆ ☆

Liked by 427 159oneruel Amsterdam w madam

Liked by 427 159
oneruel Amsterdam w madam

(Tagged audreymikaa)

User 1: shippp
User 2: an aesthetic
User 2: take me to Amsterdam T.T
User 3: it's so cute
User 4: that outfit tho
User 5: looking all cute and shit

TUser 3: it's so cuteUser 4: that outfit thoUser 5: looking all cute and shit

audreymikaa don't tag him cause he ate salted caramel ice cream

User 1: they arguments are the best :D
User 2: Ruel and Audrey's outfit match together
User 3: literally gorg <3
User 4: it's madam
User 5: ayeee I'm in Amsterdam too
User 6: URE GROWING SO FAST

☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆☆

Ok be honest : their friendship is the most precious thing ever !!!! <3