Part 6

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At the Institute:-

Everybody was engrossed in the fest and Anaya was busy in searching Shehzad. Ayaan spots her and approaches her.

Ayaan : Hi! Anaya, how are you?

Anaya : I'm good, What did you eat?

Ayaan : Pasta, why? Do you want some?

Anaya{give him her handkerchief} : Nope, wipe the sauce from your lips. Hahaha.

Ayaan{embarrassed} : Oh! Thanks. {Was returning the hanky}

Anaya : Keep it, I have an extra. Have you seen Shehzad?

Ayaan : What will I do with ladies handkerchief? Yeah, I saw him on 1st floor.

Anaya : Haha, I don't know about that. Anyways thanks for the information.

###

She climb the stairs, reach first floor, looks around and find Shehzad with Rizwan. She walk towards him due to which Rizwan take a leave.

Anaya : Uh..um..Mr Arrogant...{he glares at her} I mean Mr Shehzad, I uh..I wanted to say...(this is so difficult) that I...

Shehzad : I don't have the whole day, will you speak up.

Anaya : I'm trying, have some patience. {Close her eyes} I'm sorry, (hush!!! done)

Shehzad : It's Okay, Angel.

Anaya : What? What did you say?

Shehzad : I said it's okay.

Anaya : No after that.

Shehzad : I said it's okay, do you want me to say something?

Anaya : (maybe I mis-heard) uh..nothing.

Shehzad{mischievously} : Do you want me to say that there is love hidden behind your hatred?

Anaya : What rubbish?{she turn around to leave}

Shehzad : Where are you going? Did I find your weak spot?

Anaya{irritated} : You know what, you are unbelievably...

Shehzad : Handsome, I know that.

Anaya : Arrrgggg{stomps her foot and walks away}

Shehzad : See you later. (I so like to irritate her)

*******

At the University:-

All the students were gathered in the auditorium. The Vice-Chancellor wanted to make an important announcement.

VC : Today you all are gathered here as I have introduced a new scheme. In which every UG final year student will associate with one PG final year student.

They will work together on a project which will be helpful for both of them. The marks of the project will be added to the academic marks. The list of project partners will be displayed on the notice board by afternoon.

In the afternoon:-

Sheriyar was waiting for everyone to leave the notice board so that he can check who is his partner for the project. He goes through the list and stops on his name only to get the biggest shock of his life. It was written...