Part 34

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

ASM Industries:-
In the conference room:-

Sarfaraz including Qatri brothers were discussing some important points to be presented infront of Mr A during the meeting. On the other hand Alishba was engrossed in deep thinking of last night events.

Flashback :-

Alishba's slumber gets disturb by a weeping sound, she wake up look around to realize that it's Sarfaraz who is sobbing in his dreamy state on the couch. She proceed towards him.

Alishba : Mr Mirza... it is a dream.{She try to comfort him by stroking his hair} Shh...Sarfaraz? Everything is fine.

Tears start to fall from her eyes observing Sarfaraz so broken and whimpering. All of a sudden Sarfaraz's sleep breaks likewise he glace at Alishba.

Sarfaraz : Promise me you'll never leave me.

Alishba : I promise.

He mumble some words which weren't clear and fall back asleep holding Alishba's hand near his chest. Alishba unknowingly place a forehead kiss to him.

Flashback ends.

Sarfaraz : Alishba? Alishba!

Alishba : Ye..yeah.

Sarfaraz : Where are you lost?

Imran : In her dreamland where she is a princess.

Sarfaraz : Mr Qatri!

Imran : Sorry Sir.

Sarfaraz was trying to figure out what was his wife thinking by studying her eyes.

Alishba : (His rudeness is understandable due to Mahi but still Why did he forcefully marry me?)

Sarfaraz : (I opened my heart to you yesterday, wish I could even tell you that I married you to save my sister)

Irfan : Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharun, Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karun...Agar Tum Saath Ho...

{Their eyelock gets broken}

Alishba : Mr Qatri!

Irfan : Sorry Ma'am.

###

The meeting was perfect, Mr A was at present in Sarfaraz's cabin with both Sarfaraz/Alishba.

Mr A : I'm aware that Ayaan/Anaya want time before marriage. Yet I was thinking why not atleast get them engaged.

Alishba : I...I need to ask Anaya first.

Mr A : Take your time, it's just my proposal to bound them officially. (So that Shehzad's heart can be shattered in a way that it can't be ever affixed)

Sarfaraz : We will let you know our answer as soon as possible.

Mr A : I'll be waiting for a good news.

*******

At the Institute:-

Professor : This is your last assignment for the course moreover all of you will do it in pairs. I'll announce the pairs now.

Rizwan - Ira
Ayaan - Seher
Shehzad - Anaya...

Anaya : Sir!

Professor : Yes Anaya?