Part 14

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Sheikh Villa:-

All the functions were taking place in the villa itself except the nikah which will be held in the Banquet hall. Mr Shah and his family has arrived in the morning. Anaya/Amara invited their friends as they don't have any relatives alive.

The Qatri brothers were supervising everything. Right now the Haldi ceremony was going on. Some people were applying haldi to Sarfaraz/Alishba, both were sitting side by side with a net cloth seperating them.

Amara : Qatri uncle, one song is must in this situation.

Mr Irfan Qatri : Sure beta, ahem ahem. Banno Re Banno Meri Chali Sasuraal Ko,
Ankhiyon Mein Paani De Gayi...

Amara : Qatri uncle stop! You are making us all emotional.

Irfan : Sorry beta.

Ayaan{to Anaya} : Wipe your tears and go get the mehendi.

Anaya : Yeah.

###

Anaya walk to her room and enter inside, while she was picking the mehendi tray she see someone standing behind the curtains of the window.

Anaya : (Thief! There's a thief in the house. If I'll scream he will escape)

She scan around the room for something to attack, she pick up a vase and slowly move towards the person. As she was about to attack, that person slides the curtain.

Anaya : You!!!!!{That person keep his hand on her mouth}

Boy : Shhh, If you scream I'll kiss you.{Anaya bite his hand} Ouch!

Anaya : You? You'll kiss me, is it?

Boy : Atleast I warned you. You bit me without warning.

Anaya : What are you doing in my room and that to behind the curtains?

Boy : Actually you know right how girls throw themselves on me but today aunties also were back of me as I'm the...

Anaya : Shehzad Mirza, {baffled} how is this related to you being in my room?

Shehzad : Be a good listener first, those aunties wanted to apply haldi on me so I had to hide. This was the first room hence I came here.

Anaya : Now leave.

Shehzad{teasingly} : Why? Are you hiding something in her? Let me guess the one, for whose call you were waiting yesterday.

Anaya : I was waiting for my brothers call. (Why am I explaining him?)

Shehzad : Okay. (Why does it feel good?)

Shehzad leave the room with Anaya following him holding the mehendi tray.

*******

Mehendi ceremony:-

The heena artist was applying heena on Alishba's hand and Shehzad was forcing Sarfaraz to feed Alishba. Sarfaraz was feeling guilty for blackmailing Alishba into this marriage.

Anaya : Ayaan are the preparations done?

Ayaan : Yes.

Anaya : You are very nice, Thank you.

Ayaan : No sorry and no thank you in friendship.

Irfan : Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge, Todenge dam magar tera saatha na chhodenge...