Part 42

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At the Hospital:-
1st month:-

Girl : Hi! I'm Pari Ansari your personal psychiatrist.

Shehzad : Angel?

Pari{chuckle} : Yeah you can say that, let's start the session. So, tell me about yourself.

Shehzad : I have a secret, I have a big one though I never said it out loud. I mean what's the point? It's not gonna change anything, it's not gonna change me to good. I can't be what other people want me to be. This is who I am.

Pari : And what is that?

Shehzad : I'm not normal, I miss it more than anything in the world. That's my secret and you know, there is only so much pain a man can take.

Pari : Then don't, I mean it's upto you to suffer or let go.

###

2nd month:-

Shehzad narrated the whole story of Ayaan/Anaya plus him in his further sessions to Pari.

Shehzad{sadly} : I lost her.

Pari : You lose someone when you have them on the contrary Anaya never liked you.

Shehzad : Nope, you even lose someone when you assume you'll definitely get them.

Pari : (Hope someone loves me this much one day)

###

3rd month:-

Pari : When you love anyone, you don't force your love on them. To get someone is not love but to make place in their heart is love.

Shehzad : I agree, if you have said me this a while ago I would have never listened to you.

Pari{smiling} : I'm glad you're improving.

Shehzad : Who is in your heart?

Pari : You...{realize}I mean did you drink your vitamin syrup?

Shehzad : Yes.

###

4th month:-

Pari : There is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some people come into your life to test you, some to teach you, some to use you likewise some to bring out the very best in you.

Shehzad{smiling} : (You are the last one, Angel)

Pari : Did you tell something?

Shehzad : No, did you hear something?

Pari{confused} : I guess so...

###

5th month:-
Phone conversation:-

Shehzad : Yet Bhai how can I fall in love with Pari?

Sarfaraz : You fall in love for the second time with a person infront of whom you opened your heart, moreover told everything about how you failed in your first love.

Shehzad : Really?

Sarfaraz : Yep, tried and tested formula brother.

###

6th month:-

Today Pari brought ice-creams with her for Shehzad too in her session. She offer him his favorite pista cup whereas she was eating her double chocolate cone.