Part 10

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

In the car:-

Shehzad/Anaya had completed their work at the warehouse and at the moment were on the way back to Nainital. Shehzad stop the car at a cafe.

Anaya : Why did we stop here?

Shehzad : I knew you have less brain, but this is unbelievable.{Anaya roll her eyes} Anaya why do we stop at a cafe, to drink or eat something. Right?

Anaya : Not necessary, Amara tell stories in which Mafia members do drug dealings in cafe.

Shehzad : Wow!!! just wonderful, are you so senseless or are you doing this on purpose to annoy me?

Anaya : I prefer the second option.

Shehzad : Now if I have your permission can we go inside and drink coffee.

Anaya : Permission granted.

Shehzad : Thank you.(why do I don't get angry on her?)

###

Alhito Cafe was written on the entrance. It was a cozy small cafe with wooden decor and nice sitting arrangement. Shehzad/Anaya settle themselves on a table, the waiter arrives.

Waiter : What would you like to have Sir?

Shehzad : I'd like a Cappuccino.

Anaya : Can I get a Latte, please?

Waiter : Do you want anything else with that?

Shehzad : No that's it, Thank you.

Anaya : Have you been here before?

Shehzad : Yes, how did you guess that?

Anaya : You looked very familiar with the place. I mean you didn't look around, just walked straight to this table as if it's your favorite spot.

Shehzad : Correct, I came here a few times and I love the cappuccino they serve. I'll even take one to go.

Anaya : I didn't know you love coffee so much.

Shehzad : You don't know 20% about me.

Anaya : I'm not even interested.

Shehzad : Smart choice.

Anaya : (what does that mean? Leave it Anaya just enjoy your latte)

They drink their respective hot beverages. Anaya take the car keys so that she can sit in it, untill Shehzad brings his coffee. Shehzad come with plastic cup and a coffee mug in his hands.

Anaya : What's this?{point at the ceramic cup}

Shehzad : I don't like drinking from disposable cups. So I asked them for this.

Anaya : Okay. (He is weird)

They start their journey towards Nainital. After a while Shehzad empty the contents of plastic cup into the coffee mug and begins to drink it. That's when Anaya notice a lipstick mark on side of the mug from where Shehzad was drinking, she try to look closely to it.

Anaya{to herself} : Is it my lipstick shade? but why will they give him the mug from which I drank latte. Maybe I'm over thinking.

*******

ASM Industries:-

Alishba{to Imran} : Papers are ready?