Part 17

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-
At lunch time:-

Alishba was asked to cook some sweet dish as it is a tradition that a newly wed bride has to feed sweet to her in laws as her first dish. Alishba cooks gajar ka halwa[carrot pudding]

Alishba{grinning} : (Mr Mirza lets settle the scores)

She add two spoons of salt in a bowl also mix it well plus keep a spoon in it, so that she can recognize that particular bowl while serving. At the time of serving the halwa she take the initiative and pass the bowls to everyone.

As soon as Sarfaraz take a spoonful of halwa and put it in his mouth, he coughs. Alishba like a good wife pats his back more than that give him water.

Sheriyar : Bhai, are you okay?

Sarfaraz : Yeah. (Doesn't she know cooking?)

Sheriyar : By the way bhabhi, this halwa is out of the world.

Alishba{smiling} : Thank you.

Sarfaraz : (How are they eating this? Yuck...) {he gets a message from Alishba} "Alishba-2 Sarfaraz-2"

Alishba{fake sad, to Sheriyar} : I think your brother didn't like the halwa.

Sheriyar : No bhabhi, actually it's his favorite. {To Sarfaraz}Bhai eat some more, look bhabhi is feeling bad.

Sarfaraz : Sure. (Only if you knew my brother how she is enjoying this)

Sarfaraz take a big bite to finish his bowl whereas Alishba was enjoying his condition and smirking.

###

Sarfaraz/Alishba's room:-

Sarfaraz was busy doing some work on his laptop when Alishba enter the room.

Alishba : Umm...Mr Mirza I need to go to my home.

Sarfaraz : So?

Alishba : I need a ride?

Sarfaraz : Where's your car?

Alishba : I came with you in your car on the wedding night so it's still at my home. Mr Qatri will drive it here today when he'll come.

Sarfaraz : Why do you need to go?

Alishba : (agrrrr!!!) Shah uncle is returning back to Canada, that's why. Now if your quiz show is over can we leave.

Sarfaraz : Get ready, we will leave in 10mins.

Alishba : Okay. 

###

In the car:-

Sarfaraz/Alishba sit in the driving and passenger seat respectively. Sarfaraz was not starting the car.

Alishba : What are you waiting for, Christmas?

Suddenly Sarfaraz bend towards Alishba due to which her breath gets stuck in her throat. Sarfaraz slowly pull the seatbelt and secure it.

Sarfaraz : You forgot to put your seatbelt.

Alishba/Sarfaraz : (What was that? I felt something different)