Part 43

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At the Hospital:-

Pari was helping Shehzad in packing since he was perfectly fine now and can return to his family.

Due to some water on the floor Pari slips likewise fall on Shehzad who hold her on time, she try to retrieve back but couldn't do so because her bracelet gets stuck in his shirt.

Pari{anxious} : It will break.

Shehzad{mischievous} : Then come closer.

She take some steps slowly towards him, she was afraid that Shehzad would hear her heartbeats as her heart was pounding loudly in her chest. She was looking down as she wasn't sure if she make eye contact with him, she will be able to stand on her feet or not.

Shehzad : I have to tell you something, its...{he while removing the bracelet bring his lips near to her ear} It is... that... I like..... you.

While withdrawing his face his beard slightly touch her cheek resulting in blood rushing to Pari's cheeks. As soon as the bracelet gets free she run out of the room, leaving a smirking Shehzad in the room.

*******

Mirza Bungalow:-
Sarfaraz/Alishba's room:-

Sarfaraz was calling Alishba from last 5 minutes, she walk in the room plus stand at the door where Sarfaraz corner her.

Alishba{nervous} : I didn't come early as all are down with Shehzad.

Sarfaraz : Relax...

Alishba : How?

Sarfaraz : Take deep breaths.

Alishba : Could you please take some steps back?

Sarfaraz{teasingly} : Why?

Alishba : Because when you'll be so close I..I...

Sarfaraz : On the other hand I don't wanna be far from you besides will never let you go far from me. From now I want to be with you 24×7, can't it happen?

{They hear Sanam calling Alishba}

Alishba : Sanam is calling.

Sarfaraz : Let her call.

Alishba : She'll come up.

Sarfaraz : Let her arrive.

Alishba : Mr Mirza.

Sarfaraz{flirting} : Sarfaraz.

Alishba : Sarfaraz.. I'm not just your wife, I'm their bhabhi too.

Sarfaraz : That's not fair.

Alishba : Everything is fair in love and war. {Sarfaraz was bending his head to kiss Alishba when she move causing Sarfaraz to hit his forehead on door} Oops, sorry..sorry, first aid?

{He point at his side table, she open along with notice a pic of Mahi in it. She pick up the first aid box then close the drawer} I..um...I'll bring ice. {Sarfaraz hold her hand}

Sarfaraz : Alishba if you weren't in my life what would have happened to me? I would have had a wound on heart as well as on forehead.

Alishba{without making eye contact} : Leave me, let me get ice.