Part 24

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At the Institute:-
In the corridor:-

Anaya was walking towards her class when she collides into Shehzad.

Anaya : I'm sorry.

Shehzad : You should be, let's go and eat something at the canteen.

Anaya{tensed} : Shehzad..I have to prepare notes. {She proceed further}

Shehzad : Anaya? {He hold her arm, push her to a pillar and corners her} What's wrong? Are you fine? {She nods in yes} Answer me? Yesterday's whole act was a lie, right?

Anaya : Shehzad I have to attend the class. {She move him aside and walks away}

###

In the class:-

Professor : Today is Valentine's day so why not do an activity.

Classmate : Which activity Sir?

Professor : Each of you will come here in addition to that speak something related to love. {It was Anaya turn}

Anaya : {take a look at Shehzad} So..there's this guy who likes me and... I think, maybe... I like him too{watch Ayaan} it's just that I don't wanna hurt anyone.

Shehzad{staring at Anaya} : It was better if we haven't met at all. I was living alone but was living for myself. Neither I would have been faking my smile to the world nor I would be dieing from inside.

Ayaan{glance at Anaya} : Whenever I see her, I change my sight. Because I know, if she looks at me then I can't stop myself from going to her.

###

After class:-

Shehzad was proceeding towards Anaya as only students were in class waiting for their next lecturer.

Rizwan : Shehzad stop.

Shehzad : Shhh!!! {To Anaya} come outside, I want to talk.

Anaya : Shehzad lecture? {he grab her wrist and drag her out}

Shehzad : Where's your phone?

Anaya : It's at home.

Shehzad : I called you last night.

Anaya{not making eye contact} : I know.

Shehzad : Why didn't you pick up?

Anaya : I went to sleep.

Shehzad{accusing} : So when I dialed you again, why was it off?

Anaya : Battery must have died. Shehzad, class will start.

Shehzad{furious} : To hell with the class. What do you think? I'm a fool that I can't understand, that you are avoiding me. Talk to me openly, What's the matter? I'm loosing patience.

Anaya{annoyed} : Patience! You are loosing patience? It is Ayaan's patience that even when you dragged me out he kept quiet. So I'm requesting you, leave me alone.

Shehzad : (arrrggghhh, I'll get mad)

*******

Mirza Bungalow:-