Part 12

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

As soon as Sarfaraz sends the screenshot of the signed marriage contract to Mr A, he gets a call from Mr A.

Mr A{mocking} : Congratulations.

Sarfaraz : I did what you asked me to, now I want proof that she is fine.

Mr A : I'll think about that.

Sarfaraz : If you even touch her...

Mr A : Who knows I may have?

Sarfaraz{furious} : You!!!!!

Mr A : Relax, no one harms her until you listen to me like an obedient boy.

Sarfaraz : I don't trust you.

Mr A : You shouldn't but you don't have any other option.

Sarfaraz : What's next?

Mr A : Get married in 3 days.

Sarfaraz{surprised} : Is this a game?

Mr A : Yes, the one I'm enjoying a lot.

Sarfaraz : (some more time Sarfaraz after that, the private investigator you appointed will give you all the details of this man)

Mr A : And one more thing the PI you hired is no more, poor thing lost his life for you. Don't repeat like this mistake again, you are in my territory. Here everything is done by me.

Sarfaraz{frustrated} : Why did you kill an innocent man? he was only doing his job.

Mr A : He was unnecessarily poking his nose where he shouldn't, so he had to pay the price. At this moment you focus on your mission.

###

Mr A while looking at a picture in which a girl is standing beside him says "Now Sarfaraz Mirza and Alishba Sheikh will know how a forced marriage feels like, where you hate each other."

*******

At the Camp(Canada):-
First day:-

Ammar's POV :

I was sitting on my seat when I saw the most beautiful girl entering the bus, we had an eyelock. She was something, I mean I couldn't take my eyes off her. I felt a completeness in my heart as if I have achieved my solace in her.

Sanam's POV :

After I climbed the stairs of the bus the first thing I saw was an handsome face, I should have lowered my gaze but my eyes weren't listening to me. We had a long eyelock where I felt that everything around us was happening in slow motion.

###

Second day:-

Ammar's POV :

We reached our destination, it was a farmhouse where we were going to perform some tasks to learn how to survive in difficult circumstances.

I walk to the person incharge so that I can message Anaya di. That beautiful girl was infront of me, my turn was after her. She smiled to me while passing me the phone and anyone can die for that smile. 

Sanam's POV :

While I was messaging Sarfaraz bhai that I have reached safely, that cute boy appeared infront of me. His turn was next, I was giving him the phone and even after controlling myself I smiled to him. He smiled back and I was doing somersault inside my head.