Part 2

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Pantnagar Airport, India:-

Anaya : Di, I'll be back from the washroom. You message me where to meet you.

Amara : Di, I'll go and buy something to drink. This flight took a decade to reach here.

Alishba : Okay.

Alishba walk towards the baggage carousel, picks up their luggage and put them on the luggage cart. She then move in the direction of arrivals gate to check, who has come to pick them up. She look around and find twins who were standing side by side, holding the name boards of 'Sheikh's' & 'Mirza's'. She goes to them, at the same time someone else also arrive beside her.

Alishba{to twins} : Hi! I'm Alishba Sheikh.

Person{to twins} : Hi! I'm Sarfaraz Mirza

One twin : Oh hello! Ma'am, hello! Sir, I'm Mr Irfan Qatri(40yrs) and this is my brother Mr Imran Qatri(40yrs).

Sarfaraz : Nice to meet you.

Irfan : I work for Sheikh's and he works for Mirza's.

Alishba : So you are twins?

Imran : No, I'm his mirror image.

Irfan : Imran!!! Sorry Ma'am, actually he is a bit sarcastic and I'm a bit funny. We are poles apart.

Sarfaraz : You work as....

Irfan : Sir, we are your branch managers cum PA cum your house caretakers. I mean if you need anything you can contact us.

Imran : In short we are your smartphones, I mean we do multiple tasks right?

Alishba : Uhh...right, How are we going to Nainital?

Imran{sarcastically} : In train..., obviously you will go by car.

Sarfaraz : Mr Qatri!!!

Imran : Sorry Sir.

Irfan : Car is ready Ma'am, let's keep your luggage in it.

Alishba : Sure.

Imran : Sir, this way is our car. {Both the parties go in different directions}

###

Near the washroom:-

Anaya who was coming out of the washroom collides with someone.

Anaya{angrily} : Are you blind?

Person{proudly} : I'm not blind, I'm The Shehzad Mirza.

Anaya{roll her eyes} : Whatever.

Shehzad : If you wanted a selfie, you could have just asked. What was the need for all this?

Anaya : Hah! selfie, with you? Do you see yourself in a mirror?

Shehzad : Yes, hundred times a day.(and I look dashing)

Anaya : Poor mirror tch tch tch...

Shehzad{offended} : What do you mean by that?

Anaya : Nevermind, get yourself a mental checkup.(how can he be so self-obsessed)

Shehzad{points a finger to her} : Now you are crossing your limits.