Part 27

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-
Sarfaraz/Alishba's room:-

Sarfaraz was in the washroom taking bath, Alishba was sitting on her bed. She spot Sarfaraz's phone on the side table also at present she was in dilemma whether to check it or not. At last her curiosity overtake her mind and she pick up his phone only to find a password lock on it.

Alishba : (what could be the password, let's try his birthdate){it shows invalid password, she was so occupied in attempting the password that she doesn't notice him coming out of the bathroom}

Sarfaraz : What are you searching for? {Snatch the mobile from her} I'll find it out for you.{Alishba stand up}

Alishba{nervous} : No..it's nothing.

Sarfaraz : By the way it's quite deceptive and an imposition to pick up someone's phone moreover look into it.

Alishba : I...

Sarfaraz : You went into that room?

Alishba{anxious} : No, why will I go there?

Sarfaraz{accusing} : Do not lie! You tried to open my Almarah because I found this hair pin on the ground.

Alishba : (Shit! I may have dropped it in a hurry)

Sarfaraz : If I have kept something in lock and key then it does mean that it is personal, which is not considered necessary for you to see. Now may I ask you, why were you investigating?

Alishba : I..just want to have a look...

Sarfaraz : First you went in that room then tried to unlock my Almarah, why?

Alishba{gather some courage} : You are accusing me as if you are a cop and I'm the culprit, I'm your wife.

Sarfaraz : You are my wife that's the reason I'm asking you in a kind manner. So why is all this investigation happening?

Alishba{outburst} : Due to your weird behavior, I'm forced to investigate behind your back. I know there is something hidden there, you also mentioned of some she when you were injured. Who is that 'she'?

Sarfaraz : Wow! You are very intelligent. So much intelligence could be harmful for your health.

Alishba : Mr Mirza give one reason to trust you. You have told me so many lies that I'm forced to think whether if there is anything honest in your life or not.

Sarfaraz : You must have heard that proverb "Ignorance is a bliss." Therefore what you don't know, you should not...

Alishba{irritated} : Mr Mirza don't teach me what I should and shouldn't do...{Sarfaraz who was far from Alishba take two long strides and grap her jaw in tight hold}

Sarfaraz : Be in your limits and don't cross your boundaries. Don't even try to dig up stuff about me... do not step into the area you have been forbidden to enter. {He push her and she fall on the bed}

Alishba{crying} : (I hate him but now I'm more encouraged to solve this mystery)

*******

Sheikh Villa:-

Maid : Amara beta, Mr Sheriyar has arrived.

Amara : Thank you aunty. {She was on the way to the main door}