Part 19

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-

As soon as Sarfaraz go for jogging, Alishba immediately walk towards that room. She try to open it but find it locked, when she was peeping through the key hole she gets startled by someone's voice.

Sheriyar : Bhabhi?

Alishba : Ahh! You scared me.

Sheriyar : I'm sorry, but what are you doing here?

Alishba : Nothing.. Can I ask you something?

Sheriyar : Sure, go on.

Alishba : Why is this room locked?

Sheriyar : I don't know, never felt the need to ask bhai.

Alishba : Oh okay, do you have the keys?

Sheriyar : No, actually bhai keep it with him, Why?

Alishba : Just curious.

Sheriyar : If you want I can ask bhai.

Alishba : No!!! I mean no need.

Sheriyar : I'm going to the University, meet you in the evening. Bye.

Alishba : Bye. (What is in this room that Mr Mirza is keeping it locked?)

*******

At the Institute:-

There was a new admission in Anaya's class furthermore that new boy was continuously flirting with Anaya. She ignores him at first but then he starts to misbehave with her. Before she could take any action Ayaan arrive to her side and begin to fight with him.

Anaya : Ayaan?

Ayaan{furious} : How dare you touch her?

New Boy : So what? {Ayaan push him}

Ayaan : How dare you touch her? {He slap the boy then begin to punch him}

Anaya{worried} : Ayaan, what are you doing? Stop it.

Ayaan{yelling} : How dare you touch her???huh??? {Some classmates seperate them and take that boy away} leave me, I'll break his hand.

Anaya{to Ayaan} : What was that? {Ayaan rub his face with his hands}

Ayaan{angry} : How dare he touch you?

Anaya : You could have tackle the situation in different way.

Ayaan : How dare he touch you?

Anaya : So you're gonna beat him up?

Ayaan{looking at her} : I'll beat him to death.

###

Shehzad was chilling with Rizwan when a classmate come to them and tell the whole incident that took place in the class. Shehzad just ask one question "Where is that boy?" He go to the parking area as he was told that boy who misbehaved with Anaya was there.

Rizwan{worried} : Listen to me, Shehzad.

Shehzad : Shhh! Don't interrupt.

Rizwan : Shehzad it's not the right time.

Shehzad look around and find that new boy sitting alone on his bike with bruised face. Shehzad take long strides in that boy's direction and without speaking a word starts to beat him. That boy didn't even had a chance to defend himself.