Part 29

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

ASM Industries:-

A meeting with the investor's of the company was being held in the conference room when Alishba walk in late. One of the investor was checking out Alishba in lustful manner which disturb Sarfaraz.

He hold Alishba's hand in his, more than that he give a look to that man as if warning him 'stay away she belong to me.' Alishba was confused with this change behavior of her not so beloved husband.

Alishba : (In sleep he call out some 'Mahi' and look at him now holding my hand as if he loves me)

Irfan{whisper singing} : Tumhein koi aur dekhe, to jaltaa hai dil. Badi mushkilon se phir, sambhalta hai dil...

Imran : Shut up or I'll punch you in the face.

After the meeting ends the Qatri brothers broke the bad news of unexpected fire in the warehouse where all the finished goods of Mr A's project got destroyed. Sarfaraz/Alishba get worried because this will cause a big loss for their company.

After a while:-

Caretaker of warehouse : I'm sorry Sir, Please don't dismiss me from the job, I have a family to take care. {His arms had burn marks as he was trying to save the goods}

Sarfaraz : How did the fire start?

Caretaker : I went to the washroom and when I returned everything was in fire.

Sarfaraz : Don't worry, it's not your fault, stop crying.

Caretaker : But Sir...

Sarfaraz : Mr Qatri, take him to a doctor his arms are burnt moreover add all his expenses in the company account.

Phone conversation:-

Mr A : Hello, I just heard about the fire. Is anyone hurt?

Sarfaraz : No, but everything is burn to ashes. Give us sometime so that we can complete your project.

Mr A : I called to discuss that matter only. I'm sending a cheque with my PA, accept it. If we share the loss it will be bearable for both the companies.

Sarfaraz : Why are you paying for our loss?

Mr A : Think it as, someone once helped me and I'm just returning the favor by helping you.

Sarfaraz : Thank you Mr A.

Mr A : It's my pleasure.

###

PA : I can't understand you, first destroyed the goods then you are only giving them a helping hand.

Mr A : Some old accounts were needed to be settled.

*******

At the Institute:-

Ayaan/Anaya were completing an assignment sitting under a tree. Due to wind a leaf fall on Anaya's head as well as get stuck in her hair.

Ayaan : Don't move.

Anaya{afraid} : What is it, some insect?

Ayaan : I said stay still.

Anaya : You are scaring me, answer Ayaan is it a spider?

Ayaan{mischievous} : If you talk so much it can enter in your mouth.