At the Camp

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Leap of 4 days at the camp:-
Day 27:-

Mentor : Listen up students, tomorrow we are going to perform our last survival task in which you have to start from point A and reach point B.

You'll be given a map for your convenience though there is no map for returning from point B to the farmhouse. Here you need to use your intelligence likewise get back from the forest.

You'll face a lot of hurdles in your way, which are suppose to tackled on your own. In addition to that if anything goes out of control you can wave this red flag to the camera's in the forest. It would also mean that you have quit from the task. 

Last but not the least all of you will be in pairs and if in any pair only one person return back to the farmhouse alone then both the partners will get disqualified.

*******

Day 28:-

Mentor : Grab the bags from table, they are your survival kits for the task. You can use them whenever necessary as it has water, bandages etc.

The pairs for the task are as follows : Eric - Amelia
Ammar - Sanam
Riya - Aditya.....

To make the bond more strong we thought why not handcuff the pairs together moreover you'll find the key to it on point B. So let the task begin.

###

After 15min in the forest:-

Sanam all of a sudden sit down on the ground due to which Ammar who was viewing the map feel a pull on his wrist.

Ammar{squats beside her} : What's wrong?

Sanam : I'm tired.

Ammar : We just walked for 15 minutes?

Sanam : Actually, I walk infront of my hostel that to only occasionally.

Ammar{smile} : So cute! So should I pick you up?

Sanam{without thinking} : Yes!!!

Ammar{amused} : What?

Sanam :  I mean no...I'll walk.{she get up from her place}

Ammar{alarmed} : Stop!

Sanam : You are weird, previously you were saying to stand and walk now when I got up you are telling me to stop. I'm going...ahhhhh{she take a step forward and both of them fall in the quicksand which was ahead of them}

Ammar : I told you to stop, look what you have done.

Sanam{panic} : This isn't happening, no no no...

Ammar : Sanam stop moving we will sink further inside.

Sanam : I'm too young to die,{she look around and spot a camera}look there's a camera. Let's take help.

Ammar : It will mean that we are quitting and I don't want to. Stop panicking we will sink more.

Sanam : That's what I'm trying to say we will die...

###

At the farmhouse:-

The Mentor was watching the live footage of the students performing the task. The helper proceed to him with a cup of coffee, he notice Ammar/Sanam stuck in quicksand.