Mr A's POV

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Contd...

Jan 1st:-

I wanted Mirza's to allure back to Nainital hence I ordered my PA to buy the Labour union leader furthermore command them go on a strike.

Even I send a proposal for purchasing Sheikh Villa as I knew that Sheikh's are willing to sell it and in order to that they have to come here.

###

Jan 2nd:-

I was informed that my plan succeeded as both Mirza/Sheikh's have stepped in Nainital. I glanced at the dart board where Sarfaraz/Shehzad/Alishba/Anaya's pics were hanging and said "let the much awaited revenge story start."

###

Jan 5th:-

I collided with the youngest daughter of Adnan Sheikh when I visited the Kumaun University as I'm one of the trustee's. Her eyes resembled a lot with Adeel.

###

Jan 6th:-

In these past years I built a good relation with the Vice-Chancellor of Toronto's University in Canada. I sponsored for the trip as well as requested him to select Ammar/Sanam to go on the trip. 

###

Jan 7th:-

I got to know that Alishba Sheikh is thinking of merging her company along with Mirza's. I was happy for the reason that this will make them stay longer in Nainital until I accomplish my goals.

###

Jan 9th:-

According to my plan Mirza/Sheikh's left for Maldives to sign the business deal as I recommended their company to the client, which gave me a chance to install camera's in their homes plus in their office.

###

Jan 10th:-

I requested Ayaan to deliver some documents to my Maldives branch, in order to install all the required equipments in my secret room to view the activities of Mirza/Sheikh's. I had to send him because this revenge is hidden from his knowledge.

###

Jan 18th:-

I appointed the peon to lock Sheriyar/Amara in the library so that I can sabotage their image but to my bad luck they flew away through the window.

The mentor of the trip in Canada was easy to be bought, I asked him to make a fake video of Sanam being kidnapped by me. He did it by telling her that it's a task of the camp.

###

Jan 19th:-

I sent the fake video of Sanam to Sarfaraz Mirza so that he can do whatever I instruct him to do. He did made Alishba Sheikh sign the power of attorney in his name without her knowledge.

###

Jan 20th:-

I gave an order to Sarfaraz to blackmail Alishba into marrying him to which he denied at first however agreed later on due to Sanam.

###

Jan 21st:-

Currently I'm watching Sarfaraz/Alishba telling their siblings about them getting married in 3 days.  I wanted them to feel how Sajal felt when she was forcefully married to Adeel a person who didn't love her.