Part 3

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

The Sheikh's / Mirza's take rest for next 2 days as they were extremely exhausted from the long flight and car drive. They were also trying to adjust in new place and climate.

Sheikh Villa:-

Mr Irfan Qatri : Good Morning, Ma'am.

Alishba : Good Morning, Mr Qatri.

Mr Qatri : Here are the files that you have asked. {forward a bunch of files}

Alishba : Did you brought the Account files too?

Mr Qatri : Yes Ma'am and I also spoke to the PA of the buyer who was willing to buy this villa. He informed me that his boss is out of town for some business and will be back in a week or so.

Alishba : Very well Mr Qatri, What about the enrollment of Anaya and Amara?

Mr Qatri : That's also done Ma'am, Miss Anaya's in Business Management Institute and Miss Amara's in Kumaun University.

Alishba : Thank you, Mr Qatri.

Mr Qatri : It is my duty Ma'am.

###

After having their breakfast Anaya/Amara come to the hall. Mr Qatri was going with them because Alishba trusts him and was not willing to leave her sisters alone with an unknown driver. Anaya/Amara sit in the backseat of the car whereas Mr Qatri sit beside the driver in the passenger seat.

Mr Qatri : Ready Ma'am?

Anaya : Yes, Mr Qatri.

Amara : Mr Qatri, Can I call you Irfan uncle?

Mr Qatri : Sure, Ma'am.

Amara : And will you please stop calling me Ma'am, call me 'beta.'

Mr Qatri : Bakee Sab Sapne Hote Hain, Apne Toh Apne Hote Hain.....

Anaya : What?!!

Amara : It suits the situation di, correct Irfan uncle?

Mr Qatri : 100% correct, Amara beta.

*******

At the Institute:-

Anaya gets down the car and now was walking towards the gate when someone's shoulder bumps into her.

Anaya : Are you blind? {See the person} You!!!

Shehzad : I knew you were back of me, you weren't satisfied seeing me once right?

Anaya{irritated} : I am back of you? I think you are the one who are following me.

Shehzad{confidently} : For your kind information Shehzad Mirza doesn't follow anyone.

Anaya : Who Shehzad Mirza? (Ouch, hehe)

Shehzad : Who Shehzad Mirza? Who Shehzad Mirza? Like really, I'm Shehzad Mirza. (Now she is getting on my nerves)

Anaya : Oh! (You are evil Anaya)

Shehzad : What Oh? You know what...

Anaya : Sorry to interrupt but I'll be late on my first day, will continue this fight some other time. {She run away from there and Rizwan arrives}

Rizwan{Shehzad's friend} : Who was that?

Shehzad : No one that you should know.