Part 28

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At the camp:-
Day 18:-

Mentor : Let's play tug of war today, girls vs boys.

{Tug of war is a sport that pits two teams against each other in a test of strength. Teams pull on opposite ends of a rope, with the goal being to bring the rope a certain distance in one direction against the force of the opposing team's pull}

During playing this game the rope of boys team slips due to which Ammar who was holding one end of the rope falls down, getting him bruises on his elbows and legs.

Immediately he was taken to the medical room of the farmhouse, on top of that no one was allowed to meet him which resulted in Sanam realizing her untold feelings.

###

Day 19:-

Sanam was eagerly waiting to meet Ammar and as soon as she was allowed she run into the medical room. She gets relieved on seeing him all okay.

Sanam : Hi! Does it pain?{point at bruises}

Ammar : No, just dizzy with all this medication.

Sanam : Oh!

Sanam notice a girl on the side bed of Ammar's bed, who was continuously looking at him in a flirtatious manner. She walk to that side as well as pull the curtain between them.

Ammar : Why did you pull the curtain?

Sanam : You can get infected by other people.

###

Day 20:-

Sanam bring fruits for Ammar, she walk inside the washroom to wash them, then she suddenly become aware of a cockroach crawling on the ground.

Sanam : Ahhhh!!!{she rush out moreover jump on Ammar's bed}

Ammar{who got alert by her scream} : What happened?

Sanam : There is a cockroach in the washroom. {Ammar go and kill it in one stomp}

Ammar : See, I killed it.

Sanam{cutely} : Do you know? Scientists say even after a nuclear war cockroaches will still have a life. Think about it, they will be alive that's the reason they are very dangerous.

Ammar{chuckling} : You are just like Amara.

Sanam{curious} : Amara?

Ammar : Yes, my...

Mentor : It's time for him to rest, you can come tomorrow.

###

Day 21:-

Sanam : (Who is this Amara? Is she someone important? I want answers or I'll become mad)

She march into the medical room with hot soup for Ammar. She make him sit straight likewise give him the bowl.

Ammar : Thank you so much, I was very hungry.

Sanam : Your welcome. Uh..Ammar, um..Is Amara beautiful? (Please say no, please)

Ammar{smiling} : Yep, she is the prettiest.