Part 30

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Sheikh Villa:-

Anaya with the help of her maids prepare the lunch and right now was getting ready in her room when Amara burst into the room.

Amara{whine} : Di!

Anaya : Yes Amara?

Amara : He left her.

Anaya{confused} : Who left whom?

Amara : Hope's hero, for the reason that he was blackmailed he left her.

Anaya : Sometimes you need to take difficult decisions for someone you love.

Amara : Di you are saying as if you have experienced it.

Anaya : Drop this topic and focus on the lunch preparations, hurry up they will arrive any minute.

Amara : Okay, I'll read later.

Anaya{sarcastically} : Thank you.

###

The Mirza's enter the villa with gifts for Anaya/Amara. Sarfaraz gave the idea of gifts since he wanted to makeup with Alishba for yesterday's incident. As soon as the sisters spot each other they hug along with that Alishba also kiss their cheeks.

Alishba/Sarfaraz were trying their best to act as a happy couple whereas Sheriyar/Amara were talking about the University. Shehzad was not stop glancing at Anaya who was not even making an eye contact with him.

At dining table:-

Sheriyar : This Biryani is awesome.

Anaya : Thanks.

Shehzad : I can eat it everyday. {Anaya doesn't respond to it}

Amara : Well, when will we get the good news?

Sarfaraz : What good news?

Amara : Of me becoming an aunt. {Alishba who was drinking water choke on it, to which Anaya pat her back}

Anaya{glaring} : Amara!!!

Sarfaraz{chuckling} : Not anytime soon.

Amara : Why not? I wanna be an aunt!

Alishba{annoyed} : Amara! Shut up and eat.

Sheriyar : (she can make anyone speechless, crazy girl)

At the hall:-

After lunch all of them were settled on sofa's in the hall waiting for Amara to bring the sweet dish. Amara walk in with a tray full of chocochip ice-cream tubs.

Alishba : Amara, what's all this?

Amara : Your favorite ice-cream di.

Sheriyar{grinning} : I like this flavour.

Amara{to Sheriyar} : You know Mr Oreo, Alishba di can finish a tub in few minutes. She is a champion.

Sarfaraz : No, that's called overeating moreover stop lying if she use to eat so much ice-cream she would have become fat.

Alishba : You're so insolent.

Sarfaraz : Not more than you.

Alishba{whisper to Sarfaraz} : I think you were the one who said I was heavy a few days ago, now you're saying I'm not.