Unknown Person POV

Shehzad's POV :

Jan 2nd:-

I first saw Anaya at the airport, I have never seen such beautiful eyes till date, she looked like an angel. Cherry on the top she wasn't influenced by my looks which was unacceptable for my ego so I fought with her.

###

Jan 5th:-

Next we met at the Institute, I was impressed by how Anaya was back answering me. When Rizwan asked me about her I got annoyed, I felt that only I should know about her. I was glad to know that she is my classmate.

###

Jan 7th:-

By mistake I spilled some red paint on Anaya's seat and she thought I did it deliberately so she slapped me. At this moment I decided that she is the one for me. I mean all girls throw themselves at me whereas she throwed her slap.

###

Jan 8th:-

Angel got to know the truth that's why right now she is trying to apologize. I teased her a bit, she got irritated, the way her nose flares when she is annoyed looks cute.

Bhai asked me to drop her to Villa, I was more than happy to do that but she over smarted me and sat in the back seat.

Her each act was attracting me more to her. I found her handkerchief with her name carved on it in my car, it also smells like her.

###

Jan 9th:-

We are currently in the plane leaving for Maldives, I'm again annoying Angel. Her face features enhances when she get angry on me. I just can't keep myself away from her, I irritated her in the car too so that she can notice me.

###

Jan 10th:-

I'm proud of my Angel that she pranked the prankster as in me, so I tried to prank her as well, also like always she got annoyed. I enjoy her, although my happiness was not long lived as we met Ayaan. I don't like the way he look at my Angel.

###

Jan 18th:-

I wanted to spend more time with Angel for this reason I took initiative when Bhai was asking "who will go to Almora warehouse?" Now I'll get some alone time with her, I think I'm getting obsessed with her.

###

Jan 19th:-

We drank coffee in my favorite cafe, while leaving I requested them to give me the coffee mug from which Angel drank her latte. I just want everything she touch moreover this cup was touched by her lips it has more value.

###

Jan 20th:-

I saw Angel drinking coffee with Ayaan in Institute canteen, my blood was boiling seeing that. As soon as they left I broke his cup likewise again took her cup with me after paying for the loss.

###

Jan 21st:-

We got to know that Sarfaraz bhai is getting married to Alishba di. I took the sweet box to feed everyone, I ate Angel's leftover sweet because elders say sharing food increases love between two people.

###

Jan 22nd:-

Angel was constantly checking her phone, I got jealous so I taunted her and she reverted back. At the mall I felt she was getting jealous whenever Seher was coming close to me. This proves that she also like me.