Note

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

A room is shown in the combination of Grays with Peanut Brown. A writing table is placed in a corner and a girl is sitting on the chair infront of it, writing something. She write "The End" likewise place her pencil down.

She is wearing a grey pajama plus her hair are tied up in a messy bun. She take the last sip of her latte.

Then she get up, starts walking to the wall on the right side of her room, remove a painting and keep it down. We can view the pictures of every character of this book hanging there.

Girl : I'll never leave you all alone, all of you will stay here forever.

*******

Reader in me : What??? One more villan? Are you writing a sequel?

Writer in me : Relax dear, it's me. I was telling my characters that they'll always be in my heart.

Reader in me{expressionless} : Okay. (Behave, you are angry)

Writer in me{doubtful} : Why are you replying like that?

Reader in me : Because I'm upset with you.

Writer in me : Why? {Sad music playing in the background}

Reader in me : You seperated Shehzad and Anaya.

Writer in me : Oh dear! Actually this story was made long ago moreover Anaya was meant to be with Ayaan.

Reader in me{huff} : Then why did you confuse us?

Writer in me : I think it's my veto power to confuse you guys.

Reader in me{whining} : But I liked Anaya with Shehzad not Ayaan.

Writer in me : Put yourself in Ayaan shoes once. First he lost his parents, then trust in his uncle, next he lost his uncle as in Mr A.

He even kept quiet when Anaya said yes to Shehzad (she said yes because she was angry with him) don't you think he deserved atleast one happiness in his life.

Reader in me : But...

Writer in me : Whereas Shehzad has his brothers, a lovely sister to cheer him up furthermore now Pari who is a psychiatrist which will be helpful for him throughout his life.

Reader in me : Yeah, but...

Writer in me : Who do you love more Shehzad or me?

Reader in me : You obviously.

Writer in me : Awwww....then please accept my thinking. However if I change the ending according to you, it would have changed the moral of the story.

Reader in me : What moral?

Writer in me : That not always you choose the 1st one sometimes you chose the person who was always there for you. Who helps you in overcoming your fears.

Reader in me : Oh...

Writer in me : Yep, for example:-
●Alishba helped Sarfaraz in forgiving himself for Mahi's death,
●Ayaan helped Anaya whenever she needed him,
●Pari helped Shehzad to overcome his personality disorder.

Reader in me{smiling} : Now I got it.

Writer in me : I'm glad to know that. Even now if you have any doubt you can ask me here.

*******

Imran : I don't usually say this but I'll miss you author.

Author : Me too, now I'm getting emotional.

Irfan : Raat hai to savera bhi hoga,
Hai safar to basera bhi hoga...
Ghum ke aage muskurake,
Gaye hummm...
Ta ra ra ra rum tararumpum.....

Author : Awwww, Can I hug you both? {Qatri brothers hug her}

Imran{wipe tears} : {to Irfan} I'll kill you, if you tell anyone about this.

Irfan : I didn't see anything.

Author : Haha, both of you can make anyone smile in any situation.

-----------------------------------------------------

Note : If you liked my story even a bit then can you please vote on all parts of it as well, It would mean a lot to me.

If you have some spare time just check once again if you have voted. If you voted on all parts then a truck full of Thank you, if you haven't then kindly do it *making a cute face* I'll give you icecream.