New message from SexyCutieLovely (1)

SexyCutieLovely:

Yoongles...

Evil_Genius:

What do you want tiny human.

SexyCutieLovely:

Are you mad at me?

Evil_Genius:

Why would I be? 

SexyCutieLovely:

I told Jungkook about what happened last summer..

Evil_Genius:

It would be petty of me to be mad at you for that.

Evil_Genius:

Shit happens. It's just a minor inconvenience that everyone now knows. 

Evil_Genius:

But it's not worth being mad over.

SexyCutieLovely:

That's really how you see it?

Evil_Genius:

Yup. No biggy.

SexyCutieLovely:

Can we talk about what actually happened?

Evil_Genius:

Why? 

SexyCutieLovely:

Because after that happened, we never talked about it.. isn't that weird?

Evil_Genius:

Jimin, don't overthink it. We were drunk and horny. But we're friends. Sure you're cute, but I don't see you in that way. I want to focus on music right now, do you understand?

SexyCutieLovely:

I get it. I don't want anything to happen between us either, I want to stay friends. But, we're okay right? No weird feelings?

Evil_Genius:

None at all. Stop worrying about it and go seduce Hobi you bore.

SexyCutieLovely:

?

Evil_Genius:

You have the hots for him. It's obvious.

SexyCutieLovely:

I don't have a chance with him.

Evil_Genius:

Not with that attitude you don't.

SexyCutieLovely:

😔

Evil_Genius:

Chin up half pint. If you need help with Hobi, i'll always be here.

SexyCutieLovely:

Thanks Yoongles💖

SexyCutieLovely:

But I'm pretty sure he doesn't see me like that tho...

Evil_Genius:

Stupid.

SexyCutieLovely:

Meanie.

Jimin sniffles to himself, trying not to let the tears fall as moisture begins to collect at the corners of his eyes. He's only ever had two crushes in his life. He let himself fall for the seemingly cold but genuine Yoongi last summer, after one too many drinks and a little heated flirting one thing led to another and he ended up with the other boy in his mouth. Nothing ever came of it. He regretted it, but viewed it as a life lesson. He decided there and then that he would never let himself fall for a friend ever again. He adored Yoongi, but he valued his friendship more. 

But then Yoongi introduced Hoseok to the group, unlike the others he was a new face, a new acquaintance. But he soon became one of the closest people to Jimin in their small group. Jimin felt butterflies forming in his stomach whenever Hoseok was around, his bright smile causing Jimin's heart to stutter and his palms to sweat. He hates himself for winding up in the exact same position he was in last year. With feelings for someone he calls a friend.

He was feeling emotional. Yoongis words stung even though he accepted and understood them. But it was Hobi's bluntness that broke what little hope he had remaining. Maybe love just wasn't for him.

"I just want somebody to love me, hold me and cherish me. Is that too much to ask?"