babyfacedjunglecock69 has sent you a Conversation Request:

(A/N: Mature af content, viewer digression is advised😉)

Later that same night Jungkook finds himself sprawled across his bed dressed in some loose grey sweats, he decides on remaining shirtless, the alcohol in his system causing him to lightly perspire. His nerves are hot wired. The longer he waits to message Taehyung the more he hates himself for talking a big game, why did he egg on Taehyung? He could never back down from a challenge, it's one of his innate flaws that he constantly chastised himself for. 

He silently curses himself for his own stupidity. He was not mentally prepared to engage in late night shenanigans with a dominant older male. Especially one who happens to have plethora of kinks and sexual interests up his sleeve. He's not innocent. Jungkook has experience when it comes to phone sex and late night sexting sessions thanks to his previous lovers, but he was probably.. no definitely less experienced when compared to Taehyung. This made him nervous. Knowing that Taehyung is his university lecturer also made him giddy with nerves and added to his internalized self loathing. With shaky hands he grabs for his phone and types out his first message. Dreading his impending doom and the imminent loss of his dignity.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

I'm home. Are you ready for me Daddy?

V:

More than ever baby. What are you wearing?

babyfacedjunglekook69:

Just a pair of grey sweats, it's so hot in my room right now.

V:

Take them off. You won't be needing them.

Jungkook gulps, looking down at his legs. For some reason he feels apprehensive, he's alone in the safety of his room yet the thought of spreading himself naked across his bed whilst talking to Taehyung makes him feel like he's baring all of himself to the man. Sighing in slight annoyance at himself and his big mouth, he grabs the hem of his sweats, lifting his bottom off the bed he shuffles out of them and throws them to the floor. 

babyfacedjunglekook69:

They're off.

V:

Good boy. I want you to touch yourself whilst you tell me what you want me to do to you.

V:

In detail. 

V:

Be a good boy for your Daddy.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

What are you going to do?

V:

Don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself. I want to know about you.

V:

Stroke yourself for me.