New messages from 'Sinners United💦'

Jeon Jungkook:

Guys... I know we only made the bet this morning, but i'm still not too sure about all this...

Kim Seokjin:

Jimin, I won. You owe me a back massage.

Jeon Jungkook:

You guys really bet on me huh?

ChimSexy:

You expected more from us?

Jeon Jungkook:

Touche.

Jeong Yunho:

None of that. I'm here to do God's work and turn the frog trio into princes. Princes worthy of being tied up and presented to the walking adonis that is 'V'. 

ChimSexy: 

Are you going to kiss us and turn us into princes? Isn't that how the story goes?

Jeong Yunho:

I'm not opposed to that suggestion.. but that's not what I meant. I'm here to guide you dunces through the seduction process with my all knowingness and natural prowess. 

Kim Seokjin: 

Literally, no ones kissing anyone. Not yet anyways. 

Kim Seokjin:

And only one of us want to be tied up and presented to V. Please fact check before stating your case. The only man whose gonna be all up on this ass is Joonie.

ChimSexy:

Wow Jungkook you got outed.

Jeong Yunho:

I know that, but i'm going to make you all worthy of the Adonis that is 'V'. That's what I meant. He's a god among men after all smh.

Jeon Jungkook:

Natural prowess? Fucking really? Blob-fish have more sex appeal Yunho. 

Jeon Jungkook:

I DO NOT WANT TO BE TIED UP FOR ANYONE.

Jeon Jungkook:

 I may look like a bunny but I don't want to be an actual rope bunny.

Jeong Yunho:

Ouch you guys, i'm hurt. I'm trying to be the groups fairy godmother and all i'm doing is getting slammed, and not even in the best way. 

Jeong Yunho:

Omfg Jungkook you'd be the most perfect rope bunny ever.

Jeon Jungkook:

Ew you perve!

Jeong Yunho:

It's not perverse! Being a rope bunny is all about intimacy and respect smh. You have so much to learn! 

ChimSexy:

There's a good way to get slammed?

Jeong Yunho: