You make me nervous.

~Jungkooks P.O.V~

Jungkook could feel his palms shaking at his sides as he struggled to even out his breathing. Moisture covered his temples, his palms and began trickling down the expanse of his nape. He was terrified to face Taehyung after the last conversation they had. The shame he had felt the day after the call had not yet subsided. Letting go of his inhibitions is one thing, but to let go of all of his dignity in a moment of intense lust and masturbate over the phone to his lecturer? That was idiotic, plain and simple. 

It's now Friday, Jungkook has been ignoring Taehyungs messages for the past week and has made no effort to contact him or engage in any sort of conversation after making a fool of himself. He's never felt so embarrassed. He took pride in his front, his persona; he's the cocky sarcastic guy who's full of banter and self confidence. But that night he turned into a needy mess whilst on the phone to his teacher. Of course he missed their banterous conversations, but shame prevented him from responding. After all what would he say..

Thanks for the mind-blowing orgasm, you didn't physically touch me but i'd pay good money to have your hands on me any day, though i'm too much of a coward to pursue anything? 

Heck no. Fuck no.

Currently Jungkook is stood in front of his lecture hall, he text Jimin previously letting him know he would be a little late and to go on without him. Huge mistake. Now he finds his feet glued to  the ground, he can't find the confidence to push through the double doors leading into the lecture hall, knowing Taehyung was waiting on the other side. Probably dressed to the nines ready to make Jungkook salivate in his seat for the next two hours.  

He leans forward resting his head against the door, slightly bumping his head against the hard wood, enjoying the ache against his skull. He's literally praying for a miracle. Just an ounce of strength for him to make it through the next two hours, let alone the rest of the semester. 

Stop being a pussy Jeon. He's just a guy. A hot guy. With a hot voice and a tendency to be a little frisky. Nothing to be worried about. 

The click of the door handle startles him and all of a sudden he finds himself falling face first into the room. The oxygen is knocked out of his lungs as he feels a strong hand wrap around his waist and settle at the slight curve above his hip, effectively breaking his fall. 

"You sure know how to make an entrance." A deep voice utters above him and Jungkook feels his throat swell with nerves, recognizing the voice as Taehyungs. Knees turning to putty as strong hands tightly grip his frame.

"S-sorry, i'm not known for my elegance and grace." He manages to stutter out, a crooked smile gracing his features, eyes meeting Taehyungs as the latter helps him gain his footing. 

Fuck I must look like Bambi right now. Get a grip.

"Nor for your punctuality it seems." Taehyung laughs, eyes twinkling as he finds the whole situation comical. Jungkook finds himself melting as he takes in the rectangular box smile lighting up the handsome mans features. 

His eyes literally sparkle when he smiles. Shit, stop staring. 

"Ah, i'm really sorry. Won't happen again." His gaze lowers, once again he is riddled with shame due to the other male. 

"I should hope not, I don't tolerate disobedience Jungkook. You'd be wise to remember that." The words sound harsh when accompanied by Taehyungs deep voice, but as Jungkook looks up he is relieved to find an amused smile on his lecturers face.