~Prologue~

Jungkook watches as the bottle slows to a halt and just happens to be pointing in his direction. He's in for it now, he's already messed with every single one of his friends tonight, those whom are currently scattered clumsily around his dorm room, cheering at his impending demise. 

Jungkook had previously dared Namjoon to kiss Seokjin, knowing full well his Hyung has the biggest crush on the oldest member of their group. 

He dared Jimin to perform a lap dance for Yoongi, knowing the younger of the two would be more than willing to dance for the older boy, but also knowing Yoongi would absolutely freak out at the skinship.

He secretly dared Hoseok to moon any member of the group when they least expected it. He almost cried when Jimin squealed at the sudden invasion of Hoseoks bare ass in his face. 

But now it was their turn for revenge. He looked around the room gulping as each and every one of his friends smirked, some chuckling manically as they plotted his demise. 

Seokjin is the first to speak up. "So Kookie-ah..... what do you pick, truth or dare?"

Stuttering out, partially due to the alcohol but mostly due to his immanent doom, he weakly picks "truth?"

"Oh fuck off Jungkook, you think you can pull that shit on us after everything you've done tonight? You're picking dare." Yoongi scolds, brows furrowed and index finger pointing accusingly at Jungkook.

"No, no no. Wait a sec I have a good question if he wants to pick truth. If he forfeits telling the truth then we can give him a good dare. Sound good?" Jimin chirps in, gaining the attention of everyone in the room, especially Jungkook. 

Jimin's his closest friend you see, sure he loves all of his Hyungs, but Jimin's that friend that knows all of his deepest darkest secrets. Whatever he comes up with was going to completely ruin his life.

"Sounds good to me" Hoseok agrees. Soon after a chorus of 'yeahs' and 'sounds goods' fill his ears and he feels his heart drop to his ass as he waits to hear what Jimin's plotting. 

"Soooooo Kookieeeeeee..... " Jimin drags out his words, slowly taunting the younger boy. Enjoying the fear ridden look on his face. 

He continues... "remember that time when you fell asleep in the car on the way to the beach and you were dreaming and moaning in the back seat by yourself?"

Jungkook immediately pales... he knows where this is going... not this dreaded story, FUCK!

Jimin continues on, loving the obvious discomfort that the other boy's in.

"You were super hard in the backseat and when we woke you up to see if you were okay you ejaculated all over yourself...."

FUCK FUCK FUCK DON'T YOU DARE JIMIN!!!

"Who were you dreaming of in the car Kookie?" Jimin purrs out in the most innocent voice Jungkooks ever heard. 

"DARE DARE, I FUCKING PICK DARE ALRIGHT YOU WIN!" Jungkook screams out, as his face flushes into an ungodly shade of crimson. 

"Okay then, I've got something good planned out for Jungkook." Namjoon smirks. " I dare you to sign up to an app named 'Daddies 'R' Us."

"Oh I know that app." Seokjin chuckles to himself. "Ah, I mean I've heard about it from the guys in my lectures." Seokjin quickly corrects himself. 

"What the fuck? That sounds sketchy as fuck, but easy, so i'll do it." Jungkook feels relief wash over him at the dare that's given to him.

"Ah ah ah, I didn't finish. You have to let us walk you though the steps of making an account too." Namjoon grins widely, dimples present on his handsome face.

"Ummmm okay? Deal" Jungkook nods, thinking he's got off quite easy with this dare.

"One more thing. You have to start a conversation with the first person the app suggests to you." Before Namjoon can add anymore conditions Jungkook quickly agrees. Not fully understanding what he's getting himself into. 

"Done." Jungkook salutes Namjoon, letting him know he's ready to commence with operation download the stupid-ass-app.

"Wait Namjoon, how do you know how this app works?" Seokjin snaps his head to look at Namjoon, eyeing his calm and collected friend as he replies simply with...

"I've got it." Namjoon winks at Seokjin and the latter blushes, quickly turning away. 

Deterring the conversation back towards Jungkook, Namjoon says " okay download it now and once we've drank a bit more we will go through the account set up."

Jungkook complies, searching for the app and clicking download. He then reaches for the bottle on the floor as it's his turn to spin.