~Incoming call from V~

(A/N: PART 3 OF SMUT)

bzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Jungkooks phone buzzes to life in his hand and he answers quickly before the the line goes dead, if he wasn't so turned on maybe he would've reconsidered this, but as of right now he's too aroused to care for any possible consequences. The sound of his teachers raspy voice and deep breaths send heat running through Jungkook as he tries to bite back his moans.

"Hey baby, put me on loud speaker so you can use both your hands."

Jungkook complies, quickly tapping on the loud speaker button on his phone, he throws it to the side ready for whatever may happen next.

"Make me come Tae." Jungkook practically begs through the speakers, his voice soft as if to entice the other into letting him have his way.

"All in due time Kookie. How close are you baby?"

"Too close. I don't think i'll last much longer."

"Okay me too. Take your free hand and stroke yourself for me. Also turn on the vibrator, I want to hear it." The deep voice drawls out, the tone of his voice both arousing and calming.

"I want you here so you can do it yourself." Jungkook whines, frustrated due to his need for release.

"Don't be such a tease, we both know you don't mean that. Turn on the vibrator for me baby, can you do that?" The change in Taehyungs voice shocks Jungkook. The once soft deep voice, now demanding and firm, as if to pull Jungkook out of his whiny state and force him into action.

Jungkook reaches for the switch, pressing the small button three times to put it on the highest setting. His back arches as the vibrations intensify the previous pleasure brought on by the toy. He finds himself moaning out loudly, momentarily forgetting that he's on the phone to Taehyung.

"Fuck, oh my god this is so good." he states aloud. When he hears a deep moan coming from his phone he jolts in surprise, an embarrassed flush spreading across his face.

"You could make me do anything with that voice, ah god I want you here with me Kookie."

Jungkook lets out another whine at that. Hands now frantically working to bring him closer to release. He tries to formulate a response for the other male but the only sounds to leave his lips are soft mewls and sweet moans.

Taehyung realizes that Jungkook was not kidding about being close to the edge. He hears the moans coming from the other side of the phone and picks up the speed of his own strokes, dangerously aroused by the sounds coming from the other male.

"Tae please, can I come. Pleaasee."

"If you be a good boy and call me Daddy over the phone." 

Jungkook can hear the smirk in Taehyungs tone of voice and feels himself shudder, it's easy to call someone Daddy via text but the thought of voicing such a thing makes him feel flustered.

"I can't do that, it's so embarrassing Tae..."

Taehyung laughs warmly, the deep sound resonates though Jungkooks being and makes his heart melt. How can a laugh be so attractive?

"Looks like you'll be holding on for a little while longer then baby."

As he feels himself reach his peak, tears now streaming from his eyes with the need to finally cum, Jungkook swallows his dignity and says exactly what the other male wants to hear.