.....Continued.....

(A/N: Part two of a mature af chapter, read at your own digression. Pure filth ahead.)

Jungkook felt the tension in the room all but double at Taehyungs words. This is where the real fun begins? He thought he was already having fun, he certainly felt good, though he was a bit peeved that Taehyung was prolonging his release longer than he needed to. He was ready for release while back. He had some idea of where this conversation would lead now that he was holding his vibrator in his hand and he was all for it. Though he was certain Taehyung wouldn't just let him fuck himself with his toy and come so easily. But not knowing what the other had planned had Jungkooks heart beating with excitement and blood flushing his face as he imagined the possibilities.

V:

Kookie, I want you to suck on your fingers again, make them nice and wet for me baby.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

Yes Daddy.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

Whilst I make myself wet for you, tell me what you're doing.

V:

Currently I am sending you texts using one hand because the other is busy. Can you guess where it is?

babyfacedjunglekook69:

hmmm somewhere naughty?

V:

Yes baby. You've made me so hard, I can imagine you all sprawled out for me. Wet and ready for my cock.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

I want it so bad.

V:

I want you too, in any way I can. I could pick you up and eat you out on a counter-top, spread your legs and tease you with the tip of my cock. 

V:

In bed with your legs draped over my shoulders so I can watch your face contort with pleasure.

V:

From behind, hands grasping your hair, face pressed into the pillow to muffle your moans.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

You're way too good at this, holy shit.

V:

Kookie, you can stop with your fingers now. Put them to good use between your legs.

babyfacedjunglekook69:

I'm sorry Daddy, I don't know what you mean, you need to tell me exactly what to do.. in detail ;)

V:

Put one of your wet fingers inside your hole now, slowly baby, make sure you stretch yourself out nicely. Tip first, then slowly guide it into yourself. No need to rush, we have all night.