New messages from 'Sinners United💦'

A/N: Small filler chapter.

'Jimin' created a new group chat.

'Jimin' changed his username from 'Jimin' to 'ChimSexy'

'ChimSexy' added 'Jeong Yunho' to the group chat.

'ChimSexy' added 'Jeon Jungkook' to the group chat.

'ChimSexy' added 'Kim Seokjin' to the group chat.

ChimSexy:

JEON TO THE MOTHERFUCKING JUNGKOOK.

ChimSexy:

WHERE DID YOUR GAY ASS DISAPPEAR OFF TO.

ChimSexy:

I'VE CALLED LIKE 500 TIMES, YOU BITCH YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD. I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE WEEPING AT YOUR FUNERAL.

Kim Seokjin:

Why the fuck am I here? Jimin it's stupid 'o'clock and a bitch needs his beauty sleep. 

Jeong Yunho:

Jimin showed me your picture, I can confidently say that you do not need any more beauty sleep.

Kim Seokjin:

Who the fuck is this guy?

Kim Seokjin:

I don't know who you are but you have great taste. 

Jeong Yunho:

Thank you, all you need to know is i'm a lover of beautiful things and you for sure are b-e-a-uuuuutiful.

ChimSexy:

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS YUNHO!

ChimSexy:

Long story short. Me and Jungkook traveled to Gangnam to go to a kinky sex club and now Jungkooks vanished into thin air. Low-key worried his ass may be getting destroyed right now and we need your help.

Jeong Yunho:

Ass destroyed? Sounds like a good time to me, why were we worrying?

ChimSexy:

YUNHO THIS IS SERIOUS!

Kim Seokjin:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GUYS GO TO A SEX CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

ChimSexy:

BLAME KOOKIE NOT ME, IT WAS HIS IDEA. HE WANTED TO SPY ON HIS FUTURE HUSBAND FFS.

Kim Seokjin:

Ima kill that boy is he isn't dead already.

Kim Seokjin:

Wait... who is Yunho? How do you guys know him?

Jeong Yunho:

I'm their savior, the shining beacon of hope in their once miserable lives... 

ChimSexy:

He's milkshake guy. Jungkooks kinky friend from Daddies 'R' Us. He showed us around the club.

Kim Seokjin:

*Sighs* 

Kim Seokjin:

So let me get this straight. You and Jungkook met up with a stranger and traveled to Gangnam without telling ANY of your friends and without keeping us updated AND NOW you've lost our precious baby maknae.

ChimSexy:

...

Jeong Yunho:

Sounds legit.

Kim Seokjin:

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. TEXT ME THE LOCATION I'M COMING TO GET UR STUPID ASSES.

Jeong Yunho:

I just realized he said get this straight.... 😂

ChimSexy:

Jins mad, be chill man. He may castrate us.

Kim Seokjin:

Listen to me you imbeciles. Ima drive and pick up your dumb dumb bubblegum asses up from this stupid ass club. We are checking into a hotel and are going to wait until Jungkook contacts one of us. If he doesn't contact us by morning i'm going to skin you both alive and then report our baby bunny missing. Understood?

ChimSexy:

Clear as day.

Jeong Yunho:

Yes Sir. Wow.... I think i'd let you top me. 

Kim Seokjin:

There's only one man for me and he's not dumb enough to lose my precious baby boy bunny, so back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up. Both of you meet me outside the club in an hour. If you're late i'll do more than castrate you both.

Jeong Yunho:

Okay dokesy boss man. 

Kim Seokjin:

Yunho. Lose Jimin too and you're double dead. 

Jeong Yunho:

Don't worry I don't think I could lose his ass in a crowd even if I wanted to. That things peachy as heck. 

ChimSexy:

Wow. Right in front of my salad......

Kim SeokJin:

Smh. 

Kim Seokjin:

I'm leaving now. Start writing your fricking wills boys. I'll be seeing you soon.

Jeong Yunho:

Eomma i'm scared.