Ambivalence.

ambivalence (noun): the state of having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone.

That evening Taehyung found himself draped in multiple fluffy blankets admiring the view from the large window in his sleek new apartment. From his place on the window seat he could see all the brightly lit up signs throughout the city, twinkling away prettily without a care in the world. Almost taunting him for being so torn and indecisive. The book in hand was momentarily forgotten as he gazed off into the distance. Mesmerized by the beauty of the city.

Thoughts plagued his once restful mind. Thoughts of the move, his new job and a snarky little bunny with big doe eyes and a giggle that has slowly been melting his once cold heart. The same heart he had worked at hardening over the years, the walls becoming harder to penetrate with each passing of spring. He'd kept those walls hardened since his last heartbreak, refusing to let anyone see how delicate he really was. How eager he was to be noticed. To be loved.

 He masked that need with meaningless sex and other temptations of the flesh. All that hard work had been thrown down the drain the moment the tattooed younger male had landed (not so elegantly) on the floor of his lecture room. Scratch that, the hard work had been erased the moment the inquisitive bunny sent him that goddamned conversation request.

How is it that one persons smile can erase all the hatred and bitterness one had worked so hard to keep up and replace it with something softer, more delicate? Something like hope? Taehyung shook his head firmly ridding himself of his worries temporarily, he would not crack. Not today. Not now. Not ever. No cute smile would shatter the walls around his heart. He just needed to sate his needs. Have his fill of the boy. Then this feeling would go away. The confusion would eventually disperse. 

The view and the book were both welcome distractions from his new reality, the one in which he's whipped for someone he barely knows. 

He had arrived home early this morning after having a pleasantly sinful night out at the club. Taehyung had awoke to the sight of sleeping beauty nestled snugly in his arms. Delicate puffs of air leaving his plush lips as he remained in a deep slumber. Unaware of the dark eyes admiring every flutter of his eyelashes and every rise of his chest. Taehyung hated himself for how long he lay there staring at the angel in his arms. 

The boy irked him like an itch he couldn't quite scratch. 

He was right in front of him, but he couldn't quite reach him. For Jungkook had his own walls. His own personal barriers that Taehyung knew he shouldn't breach, yet he wanted to. Why? The boy made him laugh. Something he hadn't done in years. Not truthfully, not heartily. A fake laugh here and there sure. But the boys blatant sarcasm and sass got to him and riled him up beyond belief. He wan't afraid to bite back and he didn't fall at his knees at the sight of Taehyung. But he too was soft and delicate. He was hiding behind the safety of his alias 'babyfacedjunglecock69'. He was scared of getting close, much like Taehyung. 

Taehyung had left the club that morning in a daze, after hastily reapplying the mask to Jungkooks face, covering his tracks. He was left completely awestruck by the beauty he'd had wrapped around himself. The same beauty he eagerly devoured in the depths of the night. He was enraptured by him. His delicate moans, his shyness. But also his willingness to bent and shaped by Taehyung. Following along with his whims and putting trust in him to take care of his body whilst in throws of pleasure. Allowing him to drag him head first into a whole new world.

Taehyung wanted more. But the question was... could he have more? Probably not. Jungkook was too eager to hide away from him. Hiding behind that shamble of a mask, protecting himself from potential recognition. The sweet bunny had no idea that his disguise was a complete waste of time. If only Jungkook knew that his cover was blown. What would he do? Would he run or would he face me head on?