Submit to me.

A/N: It's been a while. Let me know your thoughts :3 P.S HELLA MATURE CHAPTER. Read at your own risk.

"Hello Bunny. Want to play with me?" 

Jungkook scrambles in the olders hold, struggling to calm his erratic heartbeat along with his labored breathing as adrenaline subsequently floods his system.

He had inadvertently found himself face to face with the one person he feared running into tonight. The nights objective was to spy the male from a distance and if he was lucky maybe see him in action. He wanted to figure out what it was that made his handsome lecturer tick. Maybe get the upper hand on him, discover his kinks and use them to his advantage as babyfacedjunglecock69. He certainly didn't expect to find himself lodged between his firm body and a hard surface. Well not so soon anyway. 

"Why me? You could have your pick of anyone here surely so... so w-why?" Jungkook stuttered out, struggling due to the metaphorical frog in his throat. He was overwhelmed with the older males body towering over his own. Did Taehyung recognize him or Jimin? Was the mask too obvious? Or was he just lucky enough to be randomly picked out from the crowd?

"I've developed a bit of a thing for bunnies lately you see, cute and innocent little bunnies with sweet voices. But that's irrelevant, you've got my full attention as of right now. So what do you say? I'm happy to be yours for the evening, if you don't have any other plans?" The older purred out. Voice sickly sweet, dripping with honey, sending a shiver coursing though Jungkooks tense figure.

Taehyung's body was pressed so close to Jungkook that he could smell his masculine, musky scent rolling of him in waves and he found himself holding back a groan of desire. His breath hitched when he felt Taehyungs arousal, hard and heavy, against his own.

Jungkook was trying to think about this all rationally. Did he want Taehyung? Absolutely. Did he think this was appropriate at all? Hell no. Could he rationalize his decisions when all the blood had flew from his brain to his already erect member? Definitely not. All the sensations he'd experienced tonight had already got to him, effectively clouding his judgement. The visual stimuli, the tension, the moans, copious amounts of bodies brushing against his frame. And now this, his devilishly handsome lecturer propositioning him whilst crushing his body with his own. Rationality be damned. He was horny as heck.

"What do you mean b-by play.. Sir?" he mumbles out, for lack of a better response. Deciding to try and make the scenario less tense by playing dumb he quickly rambles on. "Do you like card games? I'm really good at go fish." At that Taehyung laughs wholeheartedly.

"Sir huh? I like it. But you know exactly what I mean, don't play coy with me princess." A smirk made it's way to Taehyungs face as he shamelessly eyed up the younger male in front of him. Not afraid to hide his obvious interest. 

Fuck, you idiot. Jungkook chastised himself at the slip up. How much more obvious could he be right now? Taehyung didn't need to know he was essentially dry humping his student. 

The older male leaned forward, lips grazing the outer shell of the youngers ear. Blowing on it a little to tease, before whispering something that made Jungkooks knees tremble. "Besides, you're already so hard Bunny. You're literally shaking with need. I can help you with that." The olders gaze darkened, smirk still gracing his face and Jungkook found his gaze transfixed on the handsome devil.

A moan suddenly escaped Jungkooks lips as Taehyung's large hand made it's way under his black button up. The heat of his palm against his delicate waist ignited fireworks in his lower abdomen.