babyfacedjunglecock has sent you a new conversation request.

babyfacedjunglecock69:

So want to hear a story....? 

babyfacedjunglecock69:

Once upon a time there was this rabbit that was super horny so he masturbated over the phone to his teacher and then ran scared for his life because rabbits are prey animals, they run from predators. 

V:

So i'm a predator now?

babyfacedjunglecock69:

Not the creepy kind of predator, the hot kinda predator, like you'd rock my world and make me forget my own name kind of predator.  

babyfacedjunglecock69:

I don't think you would eat me though, that's a different kind of predator, sorry i'm rambling.

V:

On the contrary, I do believe i'd eat you. One can get a lot of enjoyment from giving head. But do go on.

babyfacedjunglecock69:

What i'm trying to say is...

babyfacedjunglecock69:

I'm sorry for being a jackass. It's a part of my DNA. Call it a flaw in my character....

V:

You can make up for it with nudes or fellatio. Your choice.

V:

Also, I have a list of punishments waiting for you. You've been a naughty bunny.

babyfacedjunglecock69:

Nudes seem like the safer choice.. fellatio doesn't seem safe, you want to eat me after all.. I kinda need my junk and I cant trust you with it just yet.

V:

Wow. Who are you and what have you done with my Kookie? 

babyfacedjunglecock69:

What do you mean?

V:

My Kookie would never willingly agree to pick between nudes or fellatio. What have you done to him? 

babyfacedjunglecock69:

You are right.... I'm not who you think I am....

babyfacedjunglecock69:

The boy you want is tied to the bed, give me approximately 152,558,200 won by midnight and i'll return him to you safe and sound.  

V:

I'll give you the ransom as long as you promise to send me pictures of him tied up on the bed. 

V:

Is he naked?

babyfacedjunglecock69:

My fucking god, you are a fucking predator. Back away Satan.