V has sent you a Conversation Request:

V:

Morning Kookie. I really enjoyed last night, I hope we didn't overstep too many boundaries ;)

Seen 09:15

V:

Kookie?

Seen 12:35

V:

Somebody feeling a little shy? So shy they have to ignore my messages?

Seen 14:20

V:

Every text message of mine that you ignore equates to one punishment of my choosing Bunny. Yes you read that right and believe me, I will be keeping track.

Seen 20:08

V: 

You've been warned sweetheart.

Seen 22:04

Jungkook feels a shiver slide down his spine as he re-reads the messages he's previously ignored. He can hear his teachers voice mocking him in his head like a mantra 'you've been warned sweetheart'.  He can't help but feel both excited and terrified, is that supposed to be a threat or a sweet promise of things to come? Thoughts rush through his head a million miles per hour, all revolving around the captivating male who's been blowing up his phone.

What punishments would he choose for me?

 Would he still be interested if he knew I was Jungkook?

He likes how sweet 'Jungkook' seems in person, but that's how I come across because he makes me feel shy. 

He said he wants to taint my 'innocent image' but would he still want that if he knew that 'sweet innocent Jungkook' fucked himself with a dildo to the sound of his voice?

Would he like my cocky side in person?  I know I can be a bit much...

Why do I care? I could get a good dicking..... but is that what I want? Am I ready?

Damn his voice was so hot. 

Fuck i'm hard.

The sultry tone of his voice hasn't left his mind since yesterday, he's being haunted by the gruff moans and seductive pants that gave him immense pleasure. But, he's also ashamed. He bites his lips, tempted to respond with a cocky reply, trying to summon his usual confidence and sarcasm but falls short. 

What does he actually want from this? Anything? Nothing? A good time? Friend...? Fuck buddy?

Sighing in frustration he rolls over onto his side, hugging his pillow close to his chest for comfort as he thinks over the events of the night before. 

How am I supposed to face him after this?  I have lectures with him this week.

It's a good thing he has no idea who I am or I'd be screwed. Literally and figuratively.

With that as his final thought of the night he allows himself to relax, blocking out his worries, before he drifts off into a peaceful slumber. Raging boner ignored, as well Taehyungs messages. 

He promises himself that he will try and figure this whole situation out tomorrow. One day to himself to overthink the situation won't hurt right?  

A/N: Sorry I've been absent for a while BUT I'M BACK :3 I will try to be more consistent with updates on this fic, honestly I got stuck on where I wanted to take this, had too many plot ideas all at once. I wanted it to be really interesting, so much so that I got caught up in wanting to make it good instead of just enjoying the process of writing it. But, there's been some interest in this book lately so I will try my hardest to keep updating <3 Much love and stay safe everyone.