Princess-SJ has sent you a Conversation Request:

Princess-SJ changed his display picture:

(A/N: It's my firm belief that someone doesn't have to be cutesy and effeminate to take dick like a pro - so here's some dom ass looking Jin

(A/N: It's my firm belief that someone doesn't have to be cutesy and effeminate to take dick like a pro - so here's some dom ass looking Jin. This is his look for the fic. Don't get me wrong I also love the whole cutesy aesthetic too, just wanted to mix it up a little.)

Princess-SJ:

I don't know if I traumatized you with how forward I was last time, but that was not my intention. You haven't messaged me since then and I really enjoyed our conversation. May I be forgiven?

(Sent 21:23)

RM:

Omg no, NO! That's not it at all!

(Sent 21:23)

Seokjin chuckles to himself when he feels his phone vibrate in his palm before he even has the opportunity to place it on his bedside table. Isn't Namjoon in a lecture? Someones eager. Feeling his phone vibrate twice more he quickly scrambles to open the messages, giggling when he see's the responses. Should I make him wait for a reply? Nah fuck that, let's go in for the kill.

RM:

I'm just really shy. I don't know how I even got the confidence to message you in the first place..

RM:

Please don't think it was anything you did. I've been wanting to message you, truly.

Princess-SJ:

You mean it? So... you liked it? The way I was?

RM:

You were very forward, I didn't expect it. But... I didn't hate it either.

Princess-SJ:

OMG yes Daddy! I want you to pound me into the ground face first and use me as your little cum slut!

Princess-SJ:

I mean-

Princess-SJ:

I will try to tone it down a little. 

RM:

You don't have to. I kind of like this side of you.

Princess-SJ: