Extra- Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung glares at the two boys causing a commotion at the entrance of his lecture hall, slightly peeved that neither of them have noticed his look of displeasure, he hates being made to wait. Despises it even. 

Taehyung sees himself as a strict teacher, he likes to be listened to. Obeyed. Respected. 

He taps his foot impatiently whilst examining the two boys, one resembling cotton candy due to the shade of his hair and the other; tall, built and mostly out of view. No doubt they were going to be trouble. How he'd love to punish them.

The two boy's in front of him are getting in the way of him progressing with his teachings. If they had arrived a little earlier, he could have dismissed the whole group early, he would of had plenty of time to message his anonymous friend before the next lecture started. Maybe try and obtain some hints as to his field of study or his whereabouts on campus. 

This is when the pink haired boy finally notices him, instead of feeling remorseful for his rude entrance to the room, he just stares right back and smirks? Taehyung watches in amusement as the pink haired boy leaps toward his friend, further shielding him from Taehyungs view. All he can spy is the dark tufts of his messy hair. 

Clearing his throat, Taehyung's about to comment on the pairs lack of awareness in regards to their surroundings when the dark haired boy pushes past his friend and giggles? Taehyung can't help but stare in awe, how can ones laugh be so adorable? 

Snapping out of his stupor he raises his voice to grab their attention..

"Hello there, could you both please take a seat and stop gazing lovingly at each other. The lectures about to start." He quips, watching at the brunette haired boy turns to meet his gaze.

Gorgeous. That's the first word to grace Taehyungs mind. 

He watches as the brunettes eyes widen, in surprise? Taehyungs used to people looking at him with eyes filled with lust and adoration, sometimes even love.. but never surprise...

He watches as the boys eye trail down his form, blatantly checking him out. Taehyung can't blame him.. he know's he's a catch. What surprises him though is that he find's himself doing then same. 

He admires the dark black leather trousers that hug his bulging thighs. The taut pectoral muscles, barely hidden by his tight black tee. The denim jacket covering, what Taehyung can only imagine is perfectly defined arms. Gazing down at the boys hand he notices markings across his skin... tattoos? 

That's unbelievably sexy.

I wonder if he has more hidden beneath his clothes...

Realizing that he's been staring, just like boy in front of him, he decides to break the tension. A smirk present on his face as he plans to tease the boy.

"We haven't got all day, can you stare from your seat? Mr....?" He questions. Hoping to hear the gorgeous boys voice respond to him. Subconsciously licking his lips as he lets himself imagine what the boys lips taste like.

"Ah umm, Jungkook." 

Taehyung watches as the boy lowers his head. His actions mimicking the tone of his voice. Shy. Jungkook timidly toys with the hem of his jacket, refusing to raise his eyes from the ground.

"Hmm.. Jungkook? Please take your friend and find a seat so I can begin the class." Taehyung raises his brow in question. He can't help but feel like that name seems familiar. He ponders over it for a second before the boy responds, almost knocking Taehyung on his ass with his words.

"Ah yes Dadd-"... 

Was he just about to say Daddy? Fuck yes, just say it. I'll be your Daddy.

 "Yes sir." The boy corrects himself and Taehyung can't help but feel a little disappointed. 

What a shame. 

Feeling bold, Taehyung responds to Jungkook as he would to any submissive that acts coy around him. Loving the power play he responds...

"Good boy." 

~

(A/N: Is this any good? Idek... but I really wanted to share Tae's thoughts.. hope this is okay :3)