I want to taint you with my sin.

~Taehyungs P.O.V~

Taehyungs eyes roam over the quivering male in front of him. Eyes eating up his appearance, from his round doe like eyes, to his glossy pink lips and fair toned skin. He's truly beautiful. Even more so with the the slight glimmer of perspiration on his skin. 

His mind wonders to how he would look restrained in a crab tie position. Wrists bound to his ankles, and the elbows attached to the knees. Restricted and restrained under him and spread wide for his eyes to feast upon. He feels himself grow slightly aroused as he stares at the whimpering male who seemingly wants to become one with his seat. Taehyung licks his lips as he slides Jungkooks phone towards him, eyes never straying from the others.

In a moment of weakness Taehyung feels himself draw closer to the younger male, lips resting against the edge of his ear as he whispers a private message to him.

"If you want this back you'll come and see me after class. I'll show you what happens to people who ignore what I have to say."

He doesn't pause to see Jungkooks reaction instead he immediately turns away, with the phone in his grasp. As Taehyung saunters to the front of the hall he glances at the phone resting in his palm, his curiosity piked, however he's shocked to see a familiar app lighting up the screen.  

Daddies 'R' Us huh? So Jungkook's not as innocent as he seems. 

He chuckles to himself at the new information, wondering if Kookie knows of his friends extracurricular activities, not that he can judge of course. He's no saint. Upon a second glance he finds himself hypnotized by the message displayed on the screen.

No fucking way.

V has sent you a new Conversation Request:

V:

Your friend Jungkook is in my current lecture, he sure is cute.

Seen 13:10

Jungkook was messaging his account? 

Kookie..... Jungkook?  Of course. It's so annoyingly obvious now.

Taehyung smirks to himself. 

I've found you Bunny. Now what do I do with you?

He turns around glancing in Jungkooks direction, relieved to see him resting his head on his forearms, trying to hide the obvious blush on his face. If Jungkook didn't notice him looking at his phone, then there's no need for him to know he's seen the message... 

....and therefore knows his identity.

Taehyung presses the home screen on Jungkooks phone, closing the app and covering his tracks, as he walks towards his desk to continue his lecture. An array of tempting thoughts flutter through his mind, all regarding a dark haired, bunny looking male.

~

Taehyung paces at the front of the lecture hall, all eyes on him as he recites evolutionary perspectives of attraction. The phone in his back pocket feeling heavy, the weight of the possibilities endless.