The Diary

For Nini's first day of high school her moms got her a diary so she could write down everything that was happening in her life.

8/25/17-

Today is my first day of high school. It was really overwhelming, but also very fun. I'm happy because 6 out of 8 of my classes I have with Ricky. Ricky and I have been friends for almost 9 years, but sometimes I wish we were more. Don't get me wrong I love being Ricky's friend, but sometimes I wish our relationship would be real and not just in my imagination, but he'd never like me like that. :(

8/25/17-

High school is easier than I thought it would be. My teachers are really nice, but it's hard to be around Ricky so much. I thought It was just a simple crush, but I think it might be more. IDK why I feel like this!!!!

9/1/17-

It's been a week science I last wrote in this. I've been busy with homework. There is a lot more homework when you move to high school. I've also been spending more time with Ricky. He helps me with Literature and English, and I help him with everything else. I really enjoy spending time with him, though!!

9/4/17-

Ricky was talking to a girl today at lunch. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I feel like I want to punch her and cry at the same time. Why is high school so complicated!!!!

9/5/17-

Turns out that girl was Ricky's cousin. I still don't know why I was so upset by seeing them together. Me and Ricky are friends he should be able to talk to whoever he wants, but I still don't want him to. I hate this!!

9/7/17-

Musical auditions were today. We're doing Beauty and the Beast. I think I did okay, but I know I could have done better.

9/10/17

Cast list came out today. I got a fork.

9/15/17-

Me and Ricky got partnered up for science fair. I don't know what we are going to do yet. The thing is last time I did a science fair project Ricky ended up eating it.

9/17/17-

Me and Ricky decided on a science fair experiment. We are working on it everyday this week. Just us alone working on a project, what could go wrong?

9/22/17-

Science fair was today. Ricky didn't eat our project this time, which was good. It was so hard spend so much time with Ricky, but I enjoyed every minute of it. We spent about half the time working and half the time laughing. That is one reason I like Ricky so much, he can always make me smile.

10/1/17-

Me and Ricky have been hanging out alone a lot more than we used to, and I've really been really enjoying it. Sometimes we watch movie in my room and cuddle (in a platonic way...I think).

10/27/17-

RICKY ASKED ME TO THE HALLOWEEN DANCE!!!! as friends, but still!!!!! Me... and him... together!!!!!

10/31/17-

The Halloween dance is today. Kourtney came over to help me get ready. I am dressing up as a zombie cheerleader.

11/1/17-

Last night was a lot of fun. I thought it would be slightly awkward going there with Ricky, but it was actually real fun and relaxed.

11/23/17-

Today was Thanksgiving, and I spent it with my moms, Ricky, and Ricky's parents. It was really fun and relaxing. We ate way too much food. Then we all sat around in our living room and played Apples to Apples.

12/15/17-

Our homeroom did Secret Santa this year. I got Janet Brown, I just bought her a scrunchy and some candy. The best part is Ricky got me, he got me a new songwriting book. It is the best gift I have ever been given.

12/31/17-

It was new years eve so me and Ricky went to a new years party. I was really excied to go to this party, but about 5 minutes into being there Ricky meet a girl. They spent the entire night together just talking, and laughing, and doing everything me and Ricky do when we spend time together. As the night approached midnight I hid in the bathroom. I didn't want to see what might happen between them when the ball drops. So I hid there for about 30 minutes, making sure it was past midnight before I came out.

1/8/18-

I just read though this and realized that my journal about high school has turned more into a journal about my crush on Ricky.

3/5/18

Nothing very eventful has happened recently. Nothing with school. Nothing with Ricky. Just been living my life normally for once.

____________________

(5/29/18)

Nini had forgotten about her journal recently. When she finally remembered to write in her journal she realized she lost it She looked everywhere for it but she couldn't find it. After about 15 minutes of looking she gave up, thinking she must have left it in her locker until she heard he phone beep. I was a text from Ricky that said:

Ricky 🥰❤️
you like me...?

And all the memories of where her Diary was started coming back.
——————————
Part 2???

This was a really bad chapter. I haven't really felt like writing recently, but I had the idea for this chapter so I decided to write it.

936 words